New User Hello Site.

epocson063

EPOCSON-063
Hello! ^o^

I've heard a friend of mine back in other site talking about this site. Since the RP forum in our site really much an activity, I decided to create a account for this site since it's more active than the previous site.

Hope I'll enjoy my stay in this site! ^_^

Last edited:
Hey, welcome homie!
(Don't forget to tell Tiko I referred you here in that thread, kay?)

Yeah, let's expand RACC's territory over here! >:D
Cake is love, cake is life!

Well, as for RACC, we plan to go back to Naopleonic Fantasy first before progressing towards Science Fantasy, kay?
P.S. @Edge45

Do not listen to that Cakemaster's propaganda I tell you dear comrade! :p

Well anyway, welcome aboard mate :)
Napoleonic Fantasy refers to the time of Napoleon Bonaparte, where colonialism still exists, where guns are between medievalistic and WW-era with bayonets. Because its fantasy, magic exists, as well as fictional things and creatures. Etc.

Thanks! Can you explain what's Naopleonic Fantasy is? I've never heard that before.

See @Edge45's comment

Napoleonic Fantasy refers to the time of Napoleon Bonaparte, where colonialism still exists, where guns are between medievalistic and WW-era with bayonets. Because its fantasy, magic exists, as well as fictional things and creatures. Etc.

Thank you for clarifying stuffs,

Do not listen to that Cakemaster's propaganda I tell you dear comrade! :p
Ah, it's you again little Egilian~~ :3

Hi, So mechanic huh. Like the really cool ones that blew stuff up or the really cool ones that made steam engines?

Both of you are from Hive Workshop? Well that is worrying for me. Did either of you play Steel's DnD map on WC3 itself?

Welcome to the site! o/
I didn't even realize that was Pixel Art at first, nice going. :p

It seems you already have a group of friends here to help out, so maybe my Ice Breaker Questions aren't needed.
But incase they are...

1. What is your favourite RP memory/experience?
2. You've mentioned both using Java and doing Pixel Art. You looking at game design?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

@Stoic The first one. :>

@Enki Yep, we're from the Hive Workshop. I never played Steel's DnD map since I joined Hive in 2013, after the release/update of the map. Just in case, I do made multiple maps before though it's buggy for multiplayer. ;)

@Gwazi Magnum Thanks! It's just a small work for a hour in my spare time. :p

The one that I'm allying with a character/group (Owned by other RP user) against the opposing group. ^_^

Yes. I've made alot of small games before, sadly most of them were incomplete and thrown away. I'm still figuring out about my game's sound system so that would make the game a lil' bit entertaining to the players, as well for me.

I dunno know.. Maybe a planet? :p
Mhm... What was your name on wc3 when you played some mp maps here and there? Same for your friend here. @Deroc

Mhm... What was your name on wc3 when you played some mp maps here and there? Same for your friend here. @Deroc
You played wc3 too? Yay!

I'm "dorec" and "breaky" (no quotes of course). Too bad the latest patch ruined my wc3 :(
As for bear_369, I don't know you should ask him. We knew each other from roleplaying actually, we didn't meet each other in b.net

You played wc3 too? Yay!

I'm "dorec" and "breaky" (no quotes of course). Too bad the latest patch ruined my wc3 :(
As for bear_369, I don't know you should ask him. We knew each other from roleplaying actually, we didn't meet each other in b.net
Paranoia is the reason why it matters.
@Enki
I only use Garena instead of BNet because my WC3 is cracked. :p
Ah, roight. Crisis averted, then.

Ah, roight. Crisis averted, then.
Hmm... might give it a try then. Even if I couldn't play with other friends over Bnet, but hey I can still play campaigns and use WE for RP screenies, right?
Thank you for your ideas. Problem partially solved.

Unfortunately Garena seemed to have said goodbye to Wc3 :(

Yes, from what I've heard in the news,

A quick google search recently showed an article talking about that too,

Hmm... might give it a try then. Even if I couldn't play with other friends over Bnet, but hey I can still play campaigns and use WE for RP screenies, right?
Thank you for your ideas. Problem partially solved.

Unfortunately Garena seemed to have said goodbye to Wc3 :(
Good. One step closer to a dead wc3 free of liars, ip-hackers, and catfishes.

@Gwazi Magnum Thanks! It's just a small work for a hour in my spare time. :p

The one that I'm allying with a character/group (Owned by other RP user) against the opposing group. ^_^

Yes. I've made alot of small games before, sadly most of them were incomplete and thrown away. I'm still figuring out about my game's sound system so that would make the game a lil' bit entertaining to the players, as well for me.

I dunno know.. Maybe a planet? :p

That only took a hour?

You could always just to placeholder sounds for now, and find the sound system further down develop as the other stuff is more fleshed out. Otherwise, there's always custom work. :p

And a planet... That would work. XD

Back