New User Hello there! another introduction thread

Hello there!

I'm BabyPeanut, but you can also call me Ducko!

I am new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for years.

I roleplay as both male and female. I mostly roleplay fantasy/adventure-based roleplay, but I'm up for trying out new things.
Don't be afraid to send me a message or invite me to a roleplay! I'm looking forward to getting to know new people here and find some new fun and maybe
even long-lasting roleplays!

Until next time!​

Hey there and welcome :)

Been a lot of new faces rolling in lately! I would recommend you browse through and hit up some of the other introduction threads and get to know some of the other new arrivals. Great way to start making roleplay connections while you're working on getting your account approved.

In the meanwhile, let us know if you need any assistance with anything, or need help finding anything. We're happy to help!

Hi, nice to meet a new member. I'll come by and crawl through your garbage can and fling stuff everywhere. Just the local STC rodent. Give a yell if you want someone to come eat the junk food.

Howdy, I'm also a new member!

I just noticed, we both seem to enjoy fantasy/adventure based roleplays. That's great! Out of curiosity, do you enjoy fantasy worlds? And if so, what types? Personally, I enjoy modern fantasy, as I believe mixing realistic and modern story elements with fantasy story elements is interesting.

Back