New User Hello there fellow humans (or non-humans)

Littlemankitten

I heal you, I hurt you. I heal you again. Forever
So I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself here... uhm... well since this is an RP forum I guess I'll talk about my RP experiences! So, I've been RP'ing rather avidly now for around 4-5 years, however it has been exclusively via games or skype, so forum RP's are new to me. I mostly tried to avoid them cause responses could vary between a few minutes to a few days and I don't have the patience for that so I generally avoided them. However all my RP friends are either gone or have phased out of RP'ing, so I have no one to RP with. So here I am! Lonely and bored. Anyhoo I will RP pretty much anything, though at this very moment I'm feeling very steampunky. I tend to play female characters and am used to doing mainly romance focused RP's. I'm open to ERP'ing, as long as I feel comfortable around you and well, lets keep it somewhere private. Uhhhhh, well ok that's all I can think of right now, if you got any questions about me feel free to ask I guess.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and hang around with ye soon! :D Who's human nowadays? I identify as a Kian. Greeeeeeetings!
tumblr_nqb6yclmgH1uwhef7o1_500.gif

Ah, one of the Fair Folk... Als pleasure to meet, Fey-Borne.
Perhaps we will some day interact in further detail; I myself would identify as a fallen archangel, by the way.

Ah, one of the Fair Folk... Als pleasure to meet, Fey-Borne.
Perhaps we will some day interact in further detail; I myself would identify as a fallen archangel, by the way.
Perhaps, although as a changeling I'll be what I want when I please so you may never know

Heh, I can relate to such mannerisms. It is pretty much the reason why I rebelled, that same urge you also carry... Next to, of course, the fact that my dad was a despot of the worst kind, and it was the right thing to do, this rebellion of mine.

But ah well - the victors write the history books, I fear.

Ah yes, family issues, plaguing even the most unholy of families. Some things are universal I suppose.

And yes to the victor goes the spoils, but on the losing side, the most you can hope for is being respected as an adversary.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Just popping in to see how you were doing and to make sure you're finding everything alright :) If you need assistance with anything, just ask. We're a pretty friendly and supportive lot here.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Just popping in to see how you were doing and to make sure you're finding everything alright :) If you need assistance with anything, just ask. We're a pretty friendly and supportive lot here.
Thanks, I have a feeling I'm going to have a good time here, just gotta find people with the same style as me ;)

Ah yes, family issues, plaguing even the most unholy of families. Some things are universal I suppose.

And yes to the victor goes the spoils, but on the losing side, the most you can hope for is being respected as an adversary.

Very much true. And, given the fact that the hebrew title of Ha-Satan, or in common language, "Satan", literally translates to "the enemy/adversary/accuser", I'd say I've had quite some succes in that regard.

PS: Technically, the family issues would largely be considered of holy nature, I fear. I'm what one could call the black sheep of my family I guess.

PPS: Technically, the issue wouldn't just be universal, but even multiversal. But that too is but a minor detail.

Very much true. And, given the fact that the hebrew title of Ha-Satan, or in common language, "Satan", literally translates to "the enemy/adversary/accuser", I'd say I've had quite some succes in that regard.

PS: Technically, the family issues would largely be considered of holy nature, I fear. I'm what one could call the black sheep of my family I guess.

PPS: Technically, the issue wouldn't just be universal, but even multiversal. But that too is but a minor detail.

Universal, multiversal, toe mate o ta mat o im a changling not a scholar. And when it comes related to you everyone sees at as unholy so thats why I said it like that.

And lucky you, your the most famous adversary to ever adversary, I prefer to keep myself sorta unknown, same with my good friend Svetlana (one of my RP chars) who you may know. One of the least known yet most powerful demons I've ever seen. The demon of dance and rhythm. Only mentioned in the books for killing the demon slayer Ragnora. Though no one seems to care for some reason, odd. ah well, I'm getting off topic, as I said I'd prefer not to be recognized on sight by every god or goddess who has an inkling of what their doing, and being almost completely hated by most of the mortal populous.

Yeah, tho really, I can't take the blame for all of the reputation I've got. I've pretty much fallen victim to dear 'ol dad's propaganda machine, and turned into a scapegoat for all evil...
In the end, I wasn't the one that lied to Adam and Eve - It was God who was spewing forth untruths when he said Adam and Eve would die the day they ate, as if the fruit were poison. All I did was deny God's claim, and tell the truth as I saw it. I can't help it that Yahweh's a jerk and therefore decided to make the pair /mortal/, like, that's just a massive overreaction.

Plus, in the Bible, God kills /millions/, and I kill, what, 10 to 60 if you count those in the book of Job, which I don't, since, tho the Bible leaves this up in the air, I know that God killed those ten people, and not me. I thought that to kill off his family and servantd would be taking things too far for a bet, but daddy dearest decided that he wanted a nice power trip and killed 'em anyhow, the bloody old bastard... In that entire book of his, I kill or lie not a single time. And he deceives, tortures and murders millions upon millions. And yet he still manages to make everyone believe I'm the bad guy?

Sorry for that rant, m'lady. I could not control myself.

I'm supposed to introduce myself here
Hello "I'm supposed to introduce myself here", I'm Gwazi. :3

Seems you've already been made to get yourself well seated, though forums aren't too different from services like Skype in the big picture. It's just bigger, and more organised.

if you got any questions about me feel free to ask I guess.
Oh boi! I get to go straight to the Ice Breakers! :D

1. As a Chageling, what do you alter self into the most?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. If Satan means adversary, what was your most favourite Satan?

Also; yes, I've heard of him once or twice I think
Her* at least I think its a her, who knows with demons am I right?
Hello "I'm supposed to introduce myself here", I'm Gwazi. :3

Seems you've already been made to get yourself well seated, though forums aren't too different from services like Skype in the big picture. It's just bigger, and more organised.

Oh boi! I get to go straight to the Ice Breakers! :D

1. As a Chageling, what do you alter self into the most?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. If Satan means adversary, what was your most favourite Satan?

1. Human of course, its easiest to mingle with the mortals and I hear plenty of interesting stories, I've even had a few... "relationships" with a few of their more attractive kind, sadly their lifespans are ridiculously short. As an adolescent I'm only 600 years old.
2. Hmmmm, a star? Don't know, as I said im no scholar.
3. My favorite adversary, mmmm Svetlana is always fun to fight, no matter what I change into she just dances around me and beats me to the ground. Angels are also very fun as they are powerful like demons but seem oddly compelled to thing they can smite me or pray me away, so they are funny to watch. Humans are fun as long as I pretend to be weak like them. Although that being said one should never underestimate humans, their ingenuity and ability to compromise for their power is amazing. A tank shell would be enough to make a angel or demon think twice about facing it.

Yeah, tho really, I can't take the blame for all of the reputation I've got. I've pretty much fallen victim to dear 'ol dad's propaganda machine, and turned into a scapegoat for all evil...
In the end, I wasn't the one that lied to Adam and Eve - It was God who was spewing forth untruths when he said Adam and Eve would die the day they ate, as if the fruit were poison. All I did was deny God's claim, and tell the truth as I saw it. I can't help it that Yahweh's a jerk and therefore decided to make the pair /mortal/, like, that's just a massive overreaction.

Plus, in the Bible, God kills /millions/, and I kill, what, 10 to 60 if you count those in the book of Job, which I don't, since, tho the Bible leaves this up in the air, I know that God killed those ten people, and not me. I thought that to kill off his family and servantd would be taking things too far for a bet, but daddy dearest decided that he wanted a nice power trip and killed 'em anyhow, the bloody old bastard... In that entire book of his, I kill or lie not a single time. And he deceives, tortures and murders millions upon millions. And yet he still manages to make everyone believe I'm the bad guy?

Sorry for that rant, m'lady. I could not control myself.

Ah yes, poor ol' satan always being blamed for everything, however it is a bit hard not to dislike you when wherever your minions walk destruction and corruption follows, but ah well thats none of my business, the whole talk of good and evil is a bit boring to me, I'm what humans would call chaotic neutral, I do what I wish and try to have fun however I can, and how I view you or God himself relys mostly upon what I am mimicking at the moment, right now im in my natural form so I have a very not caring outlook, but I do remember once having a very weird hatred for you when I mimicked a priest, but that based when I "died". Shot in the face, terrorist, rather painful honestly.

Welcome Storyteller! :) You are all reminding me of my RP, Ame Damnee. Lots of biblical references... gods, devils, etc. :p Fun stuff and interesting too!

~M

Back