New User Hello there!

Dareth

The Sad Clown
Hi there! So this is a totally new experience for me. I've always wanted to try this out, so let's see where it'll take me :) Hope you all have a good time!

Hello and Welcome to STC!

Glad you found you way to us! Roleplaying can be really fun, I'm glad you decided to give it a try!

Do you have any particular interests such as High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Modern or any other setting that you think you might enjoy?

Also if you haven't found it already you might take a look at the Writers Circle, http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/writers-circle/ There are a few guides there that you may find useful, as well as posts from fellow users.

-Sokka

Hello and Welcome to STC!

Glad you found you way to us! Roleplaying can be really fun, I'm glad you decided to give it a try!

Do you have any particular interests such as High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Modern or any other setting that you think you might enjoy?

Also if you haven't found it already you might take a look at the Writers Circle, http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/writers-circle/ There are a few guides there that you may find useful, as well as posts from fellow users.

-Sokka
Heyo! I've had some time to wonder around and I'll probably apply for The Omniverse - Lutetia! I feel like that might be interesting :)

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I saw you around chat earlier and it seems like you got help for the Omniverse which is awesome! I have not made any characters for that roleplay yet but I want to in the future! But if you still have questions about Omniverse feel free to ask me if no one else is around =)! I hope you will enjoy being here and if you ever need any help or have questions about anything feel free to pm me or ask me in the chat!

Ayo! Welcome to the site.
If you're a first timer you want some help navigating around?

Alternatively we can just drop you in the water and watch you swim or drown if you prefer. :p
Drowned members make for good fish food.

Anyways, I like to ask new comers some ice breaker questions, helps get's things flowing.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Are a Sith Lord? Who just likes the letter 'e' a lot? Cause we could call you something like Dareth Vader.
3. Favourite Fish?

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I saw you around chat earlier and it seems like you got help for the Omniverse which is awesome! I have not made any characters for that roleplay yet but I want to in the future! But if you still have questions about Omniverse feel free to ask me if no one else is around =)! I hope you will enjoy being here and if you ever need any help or have questions about anything feel free to pm me or ask me in the chat!
Thanks Luna! I appreciate it :)
Welcome Storyteller.

~M
Hey Meliodas! I'm looking forward to start your RP ^^
Ayo! Welcome to the site.
If you're a first timer you want some help navigating around?

Alternatively we can just drop you in the water and watch you swim or drown if you prefer. :p
Drowned members make for good fish food.

Anyways, I like to ask new comers some ice breaker questions, helps get's things flowing.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Are a Sith Lord? Who just likes the letter 'e' a lot? Cause we could call you something like Dareth Vader.
3. Favourite Fish?
Fortunately I'm a very good swimmer! I was confused at first, but now I have a hang of it :)

As to the questions...
1) I don't think I have a preference just yet. I like dark, gritty genres that allow characters to develop!
2) That's definitely me.
Also oh damn, my secret has been relevaled *force leaps out of the scene, later wobbles back with broken legs*
3) Hammerhead Shark. Me and my boy go wayyy back.
Welcome to the site. Hope to chat and roleplay with ye in the future.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it as well!

Fortunately I'm a very good swimmer! I was confused at first, but now I have a hang of it :)

As to the questions...
1) I don't think I have a preference just yet. I like dark, gritty genres that allow characters to develop!
2) That's definitely me.
Also oh damn, my secret has been relevaled *force leaps out of the scene, later wobbles back with broken legs*
3) Hammerhead Shark. Me and my boy go wayyy back.

Well glad to hear you're managing ok! If you need help just ask... but can you swim in lava? >:]

1) Oh, woops! I mistyped. XD I meant what favourite Genre generally speaking. Like with Video Games, TV Shows etc.
And waaaait! Sith Lords are supposed to be good with handling pain! Why are you wobbling!? >:[
3) How do you go back with a shark? o_O

Last edited:
Well glad to hear you're managing ok! If you need help just ask... but can you swim in lava? >:]

1) Oh, woops! I mistyped. XD I meant what favourite Genre generally speaking. Like with Video Games, TV Shows etc.
And waaaait! Sith Lords are supposed to be good with handling pain! Why are you wobbling!? >:[
3) How do you go back with a shark? o_O
Well I never tried swimmimg in lava! I'll make sure you'll be the one who knows about my experience first!
1) Game-wise, I mainly dig RPGs. But if a game has either great story to tell (for example I really enjoyed Steins;Gate visual novel... and I suppose that gameplay elements not being a thing is self explanatory ^^) or have great gameplay (Metal Gear Solid V, Shellshock Live etc.)
TV shows and movies, I'm up to anything really, I mainly admire the camera work and properly written scripts.

Hey, I've handled it pretty well. Didn't even cry. But I didn't see Darth Maul jumping from that hole once he was cut in half. He's the one to blame.
3) Well, that's a long story. To cut it short: I was on a cruise ship with my family once. I vividly remember one specific day. My family went diving while I stayed on the ship, jumping into the sea. I really like jumping into water from high points. My brother lost one of his... fins? Not sure how to call it in English. The things you have on your legs when diving. Well essentially he lost it, and my father was outraged. I've seen it and jumped into the water. It went on forever, but I'm a really good diver, I can easily spent a minute under water. But that was really deep. I remember the water being cold, the salt water burning my eyes while I frantically searched for the fin. I've found it, nearly out of breath. I've grabbed it, and I was nearly out of it by that time. I saw little sharks on the bottom, circling around. Hard to say if it was fear or a certain determination, I've managed to bounce from the sand at the bottom and I've made it to the top. Since then, I'be been ofter dreaming about the experience, often swimming with hammerhead sharks guiding me. Might be weird, but I hold that moment very dear.

1) We talking Western RPGs? JRPGs? etc.

2) Well there's a difference between pain and losing all your blood. :p

3) What kind of sea was this where you got to the bottom that quickly? o_O

1) We talking Western RPGs? JRPGs? etc.

2) Well there's a difference between pain and losing all your blood. :p

3) What kind of sea was this where you got to the bottom that quickly? o_O
1) Both, really. Anything that has a good story or gameplay and I can get my hands on.

2) Cauterization's a thing :p

3) It wasn't really in a middle of the sea and people were diving there because of the colorful corals. You could still see the coast. I think it was in Egypt? It's been way too many years, and we used to travel every summer when I was little.

1) Both, really. Anything that has a good story or gameplay and I can get my hands on.

2) Cauterization's a thing :p

3) It wasn't really in a middle of the sea and people were diving there because of the colorful corals. You could still see the coast. I think it was in Egypt? It's been way too many years, and we used to travel every summer when I was little.

1) Ok. Just figured I should clarify cause it's such an expansive genre. :p

2) But where would the blood flow? Once it hits your bottom torso it'd just stop.

3) So those Sharks were wandering awfully close to land already then?

1) Ok. Just figured I should clarify cause it's such an expansive genre. :p

2) But where would the blood flow? Once it hits your bottom torso it'd just stop.

3) So those Sharks were wandering awfully close to land already then?
1) Yeah, that I get. I'd say I play more western RPGs, because they are easier to come across for me, but I know a few great JRPGs as well.

2) Touché! But in cannon he DID survive, so... you know, still a wimp :D

3) Yep, or at least I believe so. As stated, it was a long, long time ago, so it might be just some big fishes or my imagination playing tricks on me, but that's how I remember it :D

1) Yeah, that I get. I'd say I play more western RPGs, because they are easier to come across for me, but I know a few great JRPGs as well.

2) Touché! But in cannon he DID survive, so... you know, still a wimp :D

3) Yep, or at least I believe so. As stated, it was a long, long time ago, so it might be just some big fishes or my imagination playing tricks on me, but that's how I remember it :D

1) Careful with those western RPG's and take a west from them at some point. :3

2) Less of a wimp than dying. :p

3) True, could of always been memories rewriting itself. XD

Back