New User Hello there!

Mercy

Hi! The name's Mercy, nice to meet you all!

I'm an avid roleplaying fan, and have been participating in forums for almost nine years now. I used to be very active on a site called feralfront, formerly warriorcatsrpg, but have been away from the website for quite some time now. It's not as active as it used to be, and as I never participated in the warrior cats aspect of the forum, I decided to venture to a new site instead!

I've lost a bit of my skill when it comes to writing, having been away from it for quite some time, and am looking to get back into it! I'm hoping to become active on this site and improve my skills in the process! I love to roleplay most genres really, although I love to have romance in each one of my threads. In terms of anything fandom related, I'm hugely interested in Harry Potter, Overwatch, Dragon Age, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and more!

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making friends, and I hope to get to know you all soon! Thank you for reading!

A Sherlock roleplay would be very interesting. By the way, hello! It's wonderful to see so many well read, respectful individuals who have come to join us!

Welcome welcome, and please, join us in chat if you desire. :)

"A welcome by THE Sin of Wrath, Meliodas himself??"

Godlord Malfurion, from his stories tall throne of soldered steel and riveted gold, crumbled from his ancient pose, the very earth trembling with the awakening of his thunderous heart.

As the world shook, and the heavens roared, The mighty Malfurion subjected himself to one knee, and bowed before the unbeatable swordsman.

---
Howdy! Since you're so darn special, you can call me Sauce. It'll be our secret. ;3

Back