New User Hello there!

Little Witch Night

Your friendly neighbourhood witch
Hi! My name is Night!... Well, it's my nickname at leats. I love writing stories. That's why this site caught my eye when I was looking at the "Top RP Sites." When I looked through the site to see how you guys are it like there just is a friendly atmosphere to the place. It also seems like you value those things in the rules. I could be wrong but let's hope I'm right. Anyway, I'll stop now. I'm not the best at introducing myself. Q&A stuff about myself I can easily do but just saying things about myself out of the blue isn't my forte.

Nice to meet you as well, Night. I say you said you like writing stories, what genres do you like of prefer to others?

Hello, hello. We are friendly around here. Great to see you and remember to post in different threads within the main lobby to get account approval more quickly.

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

1. Have been better but still good enough.
2. I used most of my day on writing and world building. That was fun.
3. I haven't tried enough RPs to tell. I'm really into stuff like Arctic Monkeys and Gorillaz but I like most music.
4. I don't really have a favourite band.
5. If I'd have to pick a favourite film it would be The Grand Budapest Hotel.
6. The site is a bit overwhelming but that's just a matter of adjusting.
We kinda have the same nickname do to Nox meaning night in latin. That is interesting. And yes, before anyone tells me, I know I'm a nerd.

Reactions: Nox
1. Have been better but still good enough.
2. I used most of my day on writing and world building. That was fun.
3. I haven't tried enough RPs to tell. I'm really into stuff like Arctic Monkeys and Gorillaz but I like most music.
4. I don't really have a favourite band.
5. If I'd have to pick a favourite film it would be The Grand Budapest Hotel.
6. The site is a bit overwhelming but that's just a matter of adjusting.
We kinda have the same nickname do to Nox meaning night in latin. That is interesting. And yes, before anyone tells me, I know I'm a nerd.

Am is amazing yeeee

Back