New User Hello there~

Roseyn

Hi~

I'm a heavy roleplayer and I love anything fantasy and romance in roleplays.

I've been roleplaying for a few years now, but the site I started on is no longer working for me, so I went to find a site for me and maybe my friends to use.

This was the first site that popped up when I was looking for a nice forum site that I could use to roleplay, and I do like how it looks, and the fact that its mobile friendly ^J^.

I love to roleplay and I love meeting new people with interesting characters.

I hope that you'll approve me and that I can get along with everyone.

I do have a question and I'm not sure it would be good for the help forum so I'll say it here first.

I am concerned about one thing on this site, does the edit button disappear after some time? That is one thing I am very concerned about as I often will go back and edit a character I made weeks after I made them, and I wanna be sure that is an option.

Sorry if I asked that question in the wrong place and that I rambled on and said the same thing over and over again.
~Roseyn~

Hi and welcome to STC roseyn. Hope you enjoy the site and as far as I can tell the edit button doesn't disappear

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Back