New User Hello there!!

Kawaiilore

Dreamer and believer
Hiya!
I'm Kawaiilore, but most folks call me Maze. Forum RP was were I got started in my RP career, then I moved on to table top and that has been my only means of RP for the past 5-6 years! Its been an amazing journey, but sadly, my work hours have cut me off from roleplaying with others over voice or in person. So here I am! looking to find some of the old magic of days past to fill the hole that i've dug from missing RP. I hope to have fun and to meet some wonderful people! :)

Thank you so much! I have a wide scope of the types of RP I enjoy honestly. I like fantasy, I've played my fair share of Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, and more. I like things from Superheros, to a bit more gritty types from werewolves, vampires, and the madness of Old ones. I enjoy space operas, and am pretty flexible with most things so long as there is a good story to tell!

Since you said a hello to me on my thread, I thought I'd return the favor!~
Welcome back to forum style roleplaying, haha. c:

Since you said a hello to me on my thread, I thought I'd return the favor!~
Welcome back to forum style roleplaying, haha. c:

-Giggles- It is much appreciated, Thank you so much! And feel free to PM me anytime, I'm up for chatting or starting a RP! I do remember from your thread you mentioned you're a Ravenclaw! Hufflepuff here ^^/( I do enjoy Harry Potter RP as well though, I admit, I havent had much luck with it! )

-Giggles- It is much appreciated, Thank you so much! And feel free to PM me anytime, I'm up for chatting or starting a RP! I do remember from your thread you mentioned you're a Ravenclaw! Hufflepuff here ^^/( I do enjoy Harry Potter RP as well though, I admit, I havent had much luck with it! )

Will do once I get approved! ^ . ^
And yup, I'm a proud lil' Raven, haha. c': It's always nice to meet a Huffle, though!
(I'll admit I haven't gotten around to trying a HP roleplay, though they do seem like fun! )

Back