New User Hello there

Kierri

Allonsy!
Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are :)

I'm Kierri, a British psychology/criminology student. I was first introduced to role-playing in secondary school, a friend of mine introduced me to a site and I got my bearings. I fell out of touch with writing for a while when I attended college. I soon got back into the swing of things approximately 2 years ago. I've been active on and off on many other sites.
I seem to keep coming across sites that aren't very active anymore.

So that's my story in a nutshell.

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

Britain for the win! Haha, just joking XD Again, welcome ^^

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

Britain for the win! Haha, just joking XD Again, welcome ^^

Nice to meet you :)

Arguably with Brexit being a sure thing then make Britain great again. Joking obviously :)

Nice to meet you :)

Arguably with Brexit being a sure thing then make Britain great again. Joking obviously :)

Oh yeah haha. So, what genres of RP do you like and what do you plan on playing as here? I'm sure there will be something here that will allow you to fit right in! ^^

Oh yeah haha. So, what genres of RP do you like and what do you plan on playing as here? I'm sure there will be something here that will allow you to fit right in! ^^

Hm a bit of everything really. I love to go for medieval themes, occasionally sci fi themes. As to my plans, I'm not too sure of yet. I suppose once I'm approved I will post something to get role-plays started.

Welcome to STC. :> you've found a really great place. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you find your way around (getting approved, joining a role play, starting your own, etc.).

Welcome to STC. :> you've found a really great place. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you find your way around (getting approved, joining a role play, starting your own, etc.).

Hello and thank-you :)

I think I'm doing alright so far, mingling in the forums.

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! Do you think you'd enjoy a Fantasy RP with some SciFi mixed in? If you do I think you might like Akashic Arcana. Here is a link to the RP https://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/akashic-arcana-world-historia/
If you're interested in joining us here is a link to the Discord https://discord.gg/9s7F6u

Sorry for shamelessly promoting our roleplay on your intro.

Hello,

Thank-you, it was a very interesting read. I would definitely be interested in getting involved.

Back