New User Hello there!

Hi! I'm a person and I've been role playing for a bit. I love making characters and reading threads and obviously role playing. I've never used a forum though so this is new and exciting! Can't wait to meet and talk to more of you! :D

Well hello new person! Always good to see fresh writers!
For the sake of sating curiosity, what are your favourite genres?

Well welcome to STC!! Im a person as well and love roleplaying. Making new characters is always fun and there's a pretty great community here as well so feel free to jump in! My favorite Genre to rp is either fantasy or sci-fi do you have a favorite?

Well hello new person! Always good to see fresh writers!
For the sake of sating curiosity, what are your favourite genres?
Well I enjoy quite a variety. It really depends on what's taking up space in my brain at the moment which is currently more of the fantasy/horror types

Well welcome to STC!! Im a person as well and love roleplaying. Making new characters is always fun and there's a pretty great community here as well so feel free to jump in! My favorite Genre to rp is either fantasy or sci-fi do you have a favorite?
I also really like fantasy! but horror (cosmic horror if you wanna get specific) has also been really interesting to me lately

:emoji_hibiscus:Welcome to STC! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_rose:If you have any questions, or want to chat, you can ask me!!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_seedling:I hope you enjoy your time here!!:emoji_seedling:
What's your favorite part of creating a character?​

Back