New User Hello to all!

katV

Hey there!

I'm a 23-year-old from northern Europe, with a little over 10 years of experience in roleplaying... if you can really count 11-13-year old me writing very bad English as roleplaying. At least I tried, right?

Anyway, a little about me: I'm a college student, doing my degree in hospitality management, though I'm specializing in event management. My interests include learning about new cultures and studying new languages, traveling and history. I studied japanese for one year in a university in Tokyo, before returning home and starting in my current degree programme. I enjoy reading and writing anything that is fantasy, historical and/or adventure - I basically learned how to read because I wanted to read the Harry Potter books by myself as a kid.

I'm into music, theatre and opera. My current obsessions in the dangerous world of TV series are Merlin and Lucifer. Some other favourites include Vikings, Black Sails and Sinbad.

Anyway, that's a little bit about me, myself and I.

Hope to meet some cool people here to roleplay with :)

I love your profile pic!

*clears throat, composes self, pulling myself out of fan girling over adorable fox pic* I mean, welcome to storyteller's circle, that is a pretty epic profile pic.

We hope you like it around here. :) We are very supportive bunch here and like to keep things friendly. Look forward to seeing you around.

Back