New User Hello, World!

Orn

Vagabond
Never have been good at introductions, but I suppose I'll do my best. ;)

Hello, everyone. Name's Orn, and I've been writing with RP sites for nearly four years. I've been looking for a new site to try out, and after taking some time looking, felt this would be a perfect spot to start fresh.

I'm mostly experienced with roleplaying in the Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect universes, but I am more than willing to branch out and get my hands in other types of stories if people are willing to give me time to learn the ropes. :p I promise I will be a quick-ish study, so it won't take too long, if so.

But at any rate, I hope I get to meet the lot of you soon, and that I can make this place my home away from home.

Cheers!

(Hope I didn't butcher that too badly. Ha.)

Orn,

I'm so excited from the level of engagement I am seeing in this thread; especially the new users that are showing up. It is so great to have you! I recently just started playing around with Skyrim after I got my hands on the DLC's and I was really enjoying the Vampire Lord addition! Although I used cheats to start the game off that way and before I knew it I seemed to brick the quests because I walked into a city and everyone got out their pitchforks. I slaughtered them all! Normally, I'm not that cruel, I swear. They attacked first because they couldn't accept me for my differences.

Being new here myself, I'm still getting the hang of things; but please, if you have any questions, hit me up! If I can't find the answer myself I will direct you to someone who can.

~M

Reactions: Orn
I see! You're right, the people of Skyrim aren't the most accepting bunch. Had a similar reaction when I handed out free hugs as a werewolf as a peace offering. :p But eh, was worth a shot.

Thank you for the welcome, and I absolutely will hit you up if I have any questions!

Rather than hand out free hugs, I shot red stuff from my hands and watched as they turned into dust or something. It was quite enjoyable. Then I went to a city and started killing the Jarl but he kept getting back up. I tried though a few dozen times.

~M

Reactions: Orn
Ah yes i remember my first time playing Skyrim~

As soon as i got to Riverwood i attempted to kill everyone but failed when the old lady turned out to be an essential character.
a few years later and here i am playing through it for the 4th time whilst sitting on a pile of 200 or so mods...

Oh sorry i lost myself there.
Name's Gilles I hope we can be friends. :3

Nothing like rampart murder to start off your adventures in a new world :D

And it's a pleasure to meet you, Gilles. I hope we can be friends as well!

Love the Skyrim enthusiasm guys, but instead of discussing here, maybe create a thread about Skyrim in the Main Lobby so we can leave this to the welcoming party!

Thanks.

~M

Back