New User Hello World.

Birdhonks

Ayyy wassup its ya boi sydni... jk.
Is that too edgy? How about this:

Greeting fellow story tellers and writers, it is I, the one and only Sydni...
No?

Well then I'm not sure how to please you ;)

However I've read the site rules, read and double read the intro for new users, and I'm excited to possibly be a part of this community.
I'm 18 years of age, a member of the rare species commonly referred to as "female" and apologizes for my edginess too much. I'm an ameture artist, and writer, but I've been coming up with stories in my head since the day I could think.
Just recently I've discovered that "tabletop RPG game" called-- dare I say-- Dungeons and Dragons. I played for a few hours with some friends of mine, and quickly caught on to it. I loved every second of facing obstacles in the world around me as another person. I've become very intrigued with role playing, and what it's future may have in store for me, thus leading me to this site.

Really don't have to much to say about myself because... come on, what's the point of being yourself when there's an endless world of characters to be?

Last edited:
Welcome to the neighborhood. We have dungeons, we have dragons, we have alternate realities, we have megacorps and space conglomerates galore.

That's where I got my start, by the way. Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition.

Hi, Birbhonks! No apologies for memeing on you. I notice that you started your post in the same style as some of Jacksfilms' edgy videos, but that may also be because of confirmation bias. Have fun, we're both part of the new squad!

And, hey, you're a step ahead of me. I still haven't managed to get through the whole D&D player's handbook.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

Can't help but notice you haven't done much posting yet, and wanted to check in and make sure you were finding everything alright. If you need any assistance getting started please don't hesitate to ask!

We would love to get your account reviewed for approval once you get a little more activity under your belt :)

Welcome. I hope you will have a wonderful time here. Can't wait to potentially see what you can write.

Back