New User Hello!

Hello Everyone! I’ve been looking for a roleplay space lately, as I’ve been missing the company of writing with others. It took me a bit until I found this website- but I do believe that I have found quite a perfect place. It was definitely worth the wait!
I am open to - basically - any sort of narrative, but I’ve dabbled quite a bit more in Fantasy and Sci-Fi- so please let me know if any of you are open to write!

Welcome welcome welcome! We are delighted to have you! The usual stuff of please check the rules and assorted informational forums so you can get approved as quickly as possible.

That's cool that you're open to a lot. I favor Fantasy, myself, but I've always had a soft spot for Sci-Fi. I'm just not very good at it. If you had to pick a favorite genre, what would it be? Likewise, what is your least favorite genre?

Welcome welcome welcome! We are delighted to have you! The usual stuff of please check the rules and assorted informational forums so you can get approved as quickly as possible.

That's cool that you're open to a lot. I favor Fantasy, myself, but I've always had a soft spot for Sci-Fi. I'm just not very good at it. If you had to pick a favorite genre, what would it be? Likewise, what is your least favorite genre?

Hello! -And I have, do not worry, lol. I’ve had quite the liking for Fantasy for a long while; and such, I think that it may be my favorite. I’m unsure on what my least favorite genre would be, however- possibly historical fiction? I’ve never really enjoyed books within that category, mainly due to their focus on war and its proposed ‘glory’. Thank you for asking!

How long have you been writing in RPs? Is it something you are new to, or are you an old hand at story weaving?

Hi! Yes, I also enjoy long-standing narratives, piecing themselves together over time. It's a beautiful thing. My favorite part is seeing characters change. Glad to see you!

Back