New User Hello!

Isaiah Long

Hey! My name is Isaiah! I’m 19 and have been doing roleplay since February of this year (2023). I’ve mainly used Discord (both DMs and public servers) and Reddit DMs and I wanted to give a website like this a try. Also, I’m trying to get back into sketch comedy and maybe some roleplaying can help me develop some ideas. We’ll see how it goes! I hope I have a great time here!

By the way, when it comes down to rp literacy, the best I can do is write a detailed paragraph of 5-7 sentences. I know, it’s not that much but it’s the best I can do lol.

Hello and welcome! Sorry it took so long for me to notice this. I hope you find some good RPs here! Don't worry about length. We have all types here from novels to one-liners. You'll find a place to fit in. With the sketch comedy, does that mean you are more interested in slice-of-life style RPs? I do not have much experience with comedy myself.

Hello and welcome! Sorry it took so long for me to notice this. I hope you find some good RPs here! Don't worry about length. We have all types here from novels to one-liners. You'll find a place to fit in. With the sketch comedy, does that mean you are more interested in slice-of-life style RPs? I do not have much experience with comedy myself.
I’m interested in any type of rp really. I’ve done slice of life, fantasy, medieval fantasy, cyberpunk, science fiction, horror, and even erotic roleplay ;). I’m willing to try roleplaying of many different themes!

Back