New User hello!

CosmicConquerer

White Reaper
Pronouns
She
I'm new to the Storyteller's Circle but im a veteran with Roleplaying itself. ill keep it short and simple.

I've been Roleplaying since 2018 and i mostly use D&D Beyond for my stats and character sheets and stuff like that. ive loved Roleplaying because its like escaping to a new realm of possibilities, for me i can be anybody i want, almost whenever i want, just like that!

im a really big fan of the Manga/Anime Tokyo Ghoul, I like the characters Ghoul Renji Yomo (The Raven) and CCG Kishou Arima (White Reaper)

Hello and welcome! We're happy to have you here! I'm afraid I am not very familiar with anime, but I do recognize Tokyo Ghoul, which is an accomplishment for me. :emoji_blush:

What style of RP do you like to do most? Fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, adventure...

Hello @CosmicConquerer and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Your account has been reviewed and approved to post in all areas of the site.

I saw you had questions on changing your pfb/avatar. You can do so by clicking on your name on the top bar and selecting 'Account details' from the drop down menu:

1709230211956.png

Once there, you can navigate to the the image and click on it to get options to change it:

1709230305440.png

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

Back