New User Hello

Pegasus

Hello there! Im extremely new to forum roleplaying, and not a very experimented player of DnD, but since I want to play and my recent (and first) attempt at DMing with some friends failed miserably, I'm on the lookout for some new adventures. I hope to find them here!

On a side note, are there any noob-friendly campaigns for the likes of me?

Hi, pegasus! Welcome to our circle!

...Your Avatar is mildly disturbing, but that's okay I guess... :p

Anyways, You might join the Omniverse, and My RP (in my sig) is still recruiting, though we wont likely continue until Saturday as one of us had a surprise trip. Omniverse being a wide, friendly Epic with many genres and mine being run by me, and I think of myself as a pretty friendly guy! (Unless I'm commenting on others avatar's, apparently...)

So yeah. If you like Fantasy, theirs the Aelora subforum of the Omniverse section and their my personal RP in the 'fantasy' play-by-post section. If your more into Sci-fi theirs a few, like Somnium Aeternum, the Quest, the Onyx galaxy in the Omniverse, but I'm not really apart of those, so I couldn't say how friendly they are.

Finally, I'm afraid if by 'campaign' you meant D&D, We have a bit of a dearth of those, as far as I know. Though I encourage you to look in the 'Bulletin Boards' section of the forum in case any pop up!

Also, sorry for the wall of text, I guess theirs a lot going on here!

Hi, pegasus! Welcome to our circle!

...Your Avatar is mildly disturbing, but that's okay I guess... :p

Anyways, You might join the Omniverse, and My RP (in my sig) is still recruiting, though we wont likely continue until Saturday as one of us had a surprise trip. Omniverse being a wide, friendly Epic with many genres and mine being run by me, and I think of myself as a pretty friendly guy! (Unless I'm commenting on others avatar's, apparently...)

So yeah. If you like Fantasy, theirs the Aelora subforum of the Omniverse section and their my personal RP in the 'fantasy' play-by-post section. If your more into Sci-fi theirs a few, like Somnium Aeternum, the Quest, the Onyx galaxy in the Omniverse, but I'm not really apart of those, so I couldn't say how friendly they are.

Finally, I'm afraid if by 'campaign' you meant D&D, We have a bit of a dearth of those, as far as I know. Though I encourage you to look in the 'Bulletin Boards' section of the forum in case any pop up!

Also, sorry for the wall of text, I guess theirs a lot going on here!

Thank you! I'm eager to join, though I dont have posting privileges for now.
As for DnD campaigns, im not really looking for them in here, I just mentioned its my only background in RP.

Hello there Storyteller! That is quite a frightening avatar. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and please do not hesitate to reach out to the community with any concerns you might have!

~M

Back