New User Hello

Silaries

Lord of Weissburg
Hello, most of the time I call myself "Silaries" on the internet, but my real name is Madlin.
I am 19 years old and live in germany, I haven't roleplayed in about 3 years as my interests, priorities and whole character have changed in that time.
Back then I was roleplaying both in german and english, but now that some time has passed since I last had to write in english, I probably will do quite a few mistakes in grammar, I am sorry for that in advance.

Also I am ill since now 5 months, the doctors weren't able to diagnose what I have yet, I hope roleplay will kill my boredom a bit and take my attention off my health related worries.

I know it is frowned upon in most communities, but I stick to certain characters, I don't make a new one for every single roleplay, I like to focus on one character entirely, I think it increases that characters authenticity.

I hope you all are gonna have a nice christmas.

Welcome, Storyteller. Sorry to hear about your real world ailments. Really hope they get things figured out. :)

~M

That sickness must be giving you a Madlining time, huh? :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. Your English skills should be able to improve rather quickly through some RP's. :3
And I used to stick to a select few characters in the past, so I can relate.

Back