New User Hello ♡

Are you new too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Urp hello! I'm Nerve and I'm looking forward to using this site. What I've seen so far is lovely. Uhm I'm not really sure what to say aha. ^^' I enjoy drawing, writing and of course role-playing. I look forward to making new friends.

Welcome, Storyteller! :) The name is Meliodas, but you can call me Mel (everyone else does). Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions and please keep in mind that before you can have full privileges on this site, you must be approved by the Administrators. Normally by just showing some healthy activity on the available boards (forum games/main lobby) and engaging the community will result in a speedy approval. Hope to RP with you soon!

~M

Welcome, Storyteller! :) The name is Meliodas, but you can call me Mel (everyone else does). Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions and please keep in mind that before you can have full privileges on this site, you must be approved by the Administrators. Normally by just showing some healthy activity on the available boards (forum games/main lobby) and engaging the community will result in a speedy approval. Hope to RP with you soon!

~M
Ah thank you for the advice I made sure to take the time to read the rules clearly :> I appreciate the warm welcome Mel!

hey! nice to meet you nerve! nice to see there's a lot of fellow new members to the site as well. i hope we can roleplay sometime in the future!! :>

Back