kawaiipolicy

Officially A Princess
HIYA!
bow_and_ruffles_banner_by_sanitydying-d566fa1.png

demisexual_pride_stamp_by_thatstamplover-d8d8p7g.png
she_pronouns_by_thatstamplover-d8d9l3b.png
demigirl_by_thatstamplover-d8ugqc5.png

Hello! My name is MacKenzie.

Honestly I don't usually have a clue on what to put in these sections. So I decided I might as well wing it like I do with everything else in my life- and tell you a bit about myself. Then about what I hope to find here, and rules regarding roleplaying with me.

You know. The usual stuff.

I am an artist by trade, selling commissions when I can and over all doing my best with what I have.
Recently though, my digital art tablet has met it's poor limit and I'm left without an income what so ever- sure I could do traditional work but I find it is much more fulfilling to give someone a clean piece of art rather than a picture of a thing I doodled with pencil.
If you want to check out my art:
Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram
Deviantart
I do want to take this moment to point out however, that my current avatar image is not my own art. It belongs to
this amazing artist!
As much as I enjoy doing my art for free, currently my family- er- well I am in a jam. Because of personal reasons I have been kicked from my home and have to find a good place to stay by March at the least. So I understand self advertisement is probably not okay to do here, I have to at least link a dropbox for anyone who might be willing to donate (you get a free sketch request when you do!). I am in a very bad situation. I am not asking for a particular amount at all, because I know there are people out there in worse situations than myself.

But every little bit counts.

Now you all might be wondering, "oh goodness why dontcha just go and get yourself a job," and by goodness I wish I could.

I was born with a condition called Chiari Malformation, and to save you guys form an overly long explanation, it means your brain is falling out of the base of your skull. Now, because of this a lot of issues occurred, and I had brain surgery. Its fixed- all is well- woooooooo.

No.

After a few years it returned, but because of its menial size they cannot fix it. It's just big enough to cause me problems and just small enough for them to not be able to repair it. Because of this I now suffer from dysautonomia. Which you can read up on if you want, its exhausting to talk about.

I don't usually talk about my medical problems but I really hate when people just think I'm some freeloader, ya know? The thing I hate the most is asking for help, and I always have to give something back in return just to feel better.

Despite all that I do my best to work through everything and have a positive attitude. I'm not much of a people person IRL, and frankly my social skills are a load of dung.

But I like to think I make up for it by being nice. I enjoy making friends and because I have been through a lot I'm able to help people work through problems and get by better than I did.
0cdd15a6ca4fbd10814229b0f312f516-d9wrt4e.gif

I am absolutely, 100%, a safe person to talk to.
No strings attached what so ever.

...A few other things...
i_put_love_into_my_art_stamp_by_stampmakerlkj-d624qsy.png
lace_stamp_gentle_criticism2_by_stampmakerlkj-d614wyj.png
i_refuse_to_stop_stamp_by_stampmakerlkj-d61h6ay.png

b25adab011f509dc30a5d6f45f8766fb-da84n52.png
very_important_stamp_by_mememeupinside-d9ow1ej.png
013_by_cyooti-da3xeme.png

9be661e84bd14a0c4ec1c04074d8f0ad-da5pu53.png
imageedit_1_3427591346_by_pastelbacon69-d9nuo33.gif
introvert__stamp__by_xmissmiles-d88gwzz.png

i_collect_plushies__stamp_by_rai_doo-d6bz7es.png
dark_and_girly_stamp_by_stampmakerlkj-d6154qa.png
tim_burton_stamp_by_stampmakerlkj-d64ogae.png

Now! Time to get to why I'm really here...
Roleplay.

rp_cute_stamp_by_himawari_tan-d7hc8zl.gif
ocs_stamp_by_himawari_tan-d77px6h.png
please_dont_shipchase_stamp_by_catromantic-d920kwo.png

I have been a roleplayer for a very long time, so I understand rules and regulations. However, this does not make me a 'saintly' roleplayer. Years of experience mean nothing to a lot of people, all that is important to me is
quality within the roleplay.
I only do literature type roleplay. I will never do casual or simplistic- not because I look down upon them but because with lit roleplay, come honing and bettering your skills as a writer. I want to improve those particular skills.

The case with this, is a lot of people who roleplay LIT demand a specific length of characters or even paragraphs. I do not,
quality over quantity I say. I do prefer longer replies because short ones make it difficult to pull things up and write... so just keep that in mind.

One thing I have had issues with in the past is my characters. One thing I want to make clear is... my original characters are by all rights. MINE. Do not roleplay with them, do not use them for anything. Do not immediately ship an OC of yours with mine, without proper build up. Do not assume I ship my character with yours. I always like when people draw my OC's, but if you do please be sure to let others know that the character is not yours. I share my characters with people happily, but when someone steals them- its horrible.

I do not usually roleplay anything outside of a PG rating (besides violence, gore, and action). My characters are usually always only going to be in those situations after a strong chemistry has built itself and feelings have grown.
I personally am DEMISEXUAL, so sexual roleplays are generally a no. Even in a private messages.
Also, anyone under 18, I will not do such roleplays with at all. If two characters fall in love, yay good for them, a fade to black scene is inevitable.I will not be lenient with these rules. People can be arrested for roleplaying such things with those underage.

I enjoy roleplaying with female characters, but I tend to find myself roleplaying male ones. I enjoy medieval type roleplays and lore- however post apocalyptic roleplays (not zombies, please, but if there are its fine. I dont think of zombies when I imagine post apocalypse) and even sci-fi.

I will cease roleplay with you if you begin to god mode. I will cease to roleplay with you if you do not have quality replies that keep me interested. I will not roleplay with you if you get offended at me for my characters actions. I am not my character. Any seasoned roleplay will know that- should know that.

I will give you one warning of what you are doing though, before ceasing a roleplay. And I do expect you to point out if I begin meta-gaming or anything said above. I cannot fix a problem unless I know what is wrong.

One last thing.

It is my choice who I roleplay with and if I do not reply to you, do not get upset.

Goodness I believe that's about it!
Every stamp found in this is not my own and each belongs to an artist on DEVIANTART. To make searching easier, all stamps here are in a favorite of mine, otherwise they are free to use.

I know this is really long, but I wanted to get all of this out of the way so I don't have to explain it all over again in the future. Everything in this can also be found in my information on my profile.
ALL LINKS, (the brown words) CAN BE FOUND AND WORK ON MY PROFILE
I hope I was thorough enough :D

Welcome Storyteller. That has to be one of the most elaborate introductions I have ever read. Nonetheless, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are more than glad to have you! We don't judge here, and this was really meant to be a home for everyone. If you ever need absolutely anything at all, please, feel free to get a hold of me. :)

~M

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to take you up on the offer if I ever need to! (╹ っ ╹✿)

also, love the name, and the anime

Woah, you're pretty strict aren't you? Reminds me of the time I put up such rules (in another site) because people have pissed me off. Amazingly though, people here are very chill and nice, and they are indeed good writers. I didn't have to bring out that intimidating side of me all that much. :D

We're glad to have you here! I hope you have fun in this site. Ah, if you want to post some art, feel free to do so. This site actually has a place for those in the creative forums. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I found out. It's fun looking at everyone else's art. :) Check it out, if you want to: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/artwork/

Man you're good at this! Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. What a wonderful intro post.

Woah, you're pretty strict aren't you? Reminds me of the time I put up such rules (in another site) because people have pissed me off. Amazingly though, people here are very chill and nice, and they are indeed good writers. I didn't have to bring out that intimidating side of me all that much. :D

We're glad to have you here! I hope you have fun in this site. Ah, if you want to post some art, feel free to do so. This site actually has a place for those in the creative forums. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I found out. It's fun looking at everyone else's art. :) Check it out, if you want to: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/artwork/

Aaaahh- I know I'm pretty strict, but so much theft and lies have happened to me before, better safe than sorry (ó ꒳ ò✿)

I'm glad to hear! I'll definitely be looking at all the art! I hope people on here are chill as you say- (〃‿〃✿)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

People here are indeed pretty chill and laid back on a general level. We really do put a lot of time, effort, and emphasis on maintaining a healthy and supportive community, and we do our best to ensure our users can enjoy their stay here, and feel safe writing here. As a result less favorable elements tend to not stick around for too long.

Stealing and plagiarism are also something we do not condone at all, so you can rest assured that Storyteller's Circle stands behind all of its users when it comes to their content.

That all said, I too look forward to seeing some of your artwork! We support creative outlets of all kind here, not just roleplaying.

Back