New User Hello

Hey guys :) I'm a new member, just signed up and decided to not delay on the intro. I may be a bit busy since I am a high school student- and an idiot that took two foreign languages (Latin/German) so that I wouldn't have to take piano since I've already taken it- but I promise I won't forget anyone. It may take a bit for me to get on, but I will, just be patient with me. I do all sorts of rp except animal/anthro and rps that have any yaoi/yuri romance. Just not interested in the first two whatsoever, and the latter two rub me the wrong way religion wise. As long as you respect my beliefs, I won't target yours though, no worries :) Overall, magic is encouraged, time travel is welcomed, drama is always necessary, and a sense of dry humour may or may not be a side-effect of talking to me or my characters. Also, that time travel thing may or may not be because Doctor Who is life.

Greetings Sora, welcome to Storyteller's circle! I'm glad we have a couple common interests, magic, time travel, and drama are a few of my favorites to! If you want, once you've been approved (See help/rules section for details) you could join The Last Hero's Guild an rp that I'm trying to bring back to life with a few people, if you know what I mean. As long as you don't mind waiting for a few people to join in, I think you'd have fun! I'm glad this site is attracting a lot of new users, the community has grown exponentially since it started (This site is only a few months old!). Let me know if your interested in joining the rp. If not, I'm sure I can help find something to fit your needs. And if that fails to, we could always GM one :).

Welcome welcome.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
~Qane

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I would not worry about people being impatient here because everyone here has been very patient at least in my experiences =)! I also can be very busy at times and I do get sick often and we all know how hard it is to do anything while being sick T_T! But everyone seems to understand and is fine waiting for me and being patient! So I think you found a good place where people understand that sometimes rl stuff comes first.

I also seen you posting around the forums and on the chat and I believe it won't take you long to be approved if your not so already. But just in case you're not I would try posting around in the Main Lobby as that is the fastest way to become approved! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a pm or talk to me in the chat! I hope that you are enjoying your stay! And I hope this will be your new rp home!

Now with time travel, are we talking in a linear progression of cause and effect? Or are we talking a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff?

Anyways, I like to ask new comers some new questions... Need to make sure you aren't a Dalek or anything.

1. Why'd you pick German and Latin specifically?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What are words that Daleks can't say?

Always a big ball of wibbly wobbly... Timey whimey... Stuff...
And definitely not a Dalek, I promise ;P
1. Because I go to a boarding school in a completely different state than where I was raised (For high school mind you) and we only offer three languages, Latin, Spanish, and German. I was raised in a mostly Hispanic neighbourhood and I wanted to take things I can't take at home. Plus, I hate group projects and 99% of Spanish is "fun" projects and singing songs 'n stuff.
2. This is the answer I'm just going to take literally and answer sarcastically :p Dry ice is so cold it burns your skin (Hence why you shouldn't touch it) so it is so coolit's hot.
3. Anything pertaining to love or caring for another being in existence as they cannot feel, yet they do not lie.

1. So you basically looked at the Spanish class and yelled "NEIN!"
2. This answer has been increasing in frequency lately. Has there been some dry ice epidemic or something? XD
3. Well, you said EXTERMINATE! You certainly aren't a Dalek.

1. Pretty much, yeah. Or if you go with the Latin approach, I looked at German and shouted "ITA" (Latin doesn't have a direct "yes". "ita'' means more of a "in such a way", but the Latins and Eutruscans would use it as yes. In the same way, I looked at Spanish and shouted "MINIME", which is also not a direct "No" like English, but more of the opposite of "ita"
2. I don't really know, I hadn't heard the question, but it's true. Maybe more people are thinking more scientifically? Or you're just asking the literal people, lol
3. Told you I wasn't :p

1. Minime is no in Spanish? Now I'm just imaging a tiny Spanish person shouting "Mini me! Mini me!".
2. Hoping that it's the former. XD
3. But are you a Cyberman? o_o

1. Minime = Latin
2. Literal and sarcastic people have all the fun though ;) Jk
3. Na, if anything, I'm the Adipose because I'm a little adorable, don't really (Adi :p)pose a threat, and don't do much in general XD

1. Now I'm imagining a tiny latin man. :p
2. Was that a Literal, or Sarcastic statement? :p
3. So you're the offspring of weight losers?

1. While you're at it, imagine an illiterate Latin farmer shouting about their hatred for the Etruscans even though they stole their language and most of their religion and superstition and you're set
2. Yes
3. Suuuure, let's go with that. But that's actually a good point. I drain people of life and at most, am a minor inconvenience

Back