Hello

Niceni

Hello all,

Found your site on TopRPSites. I've been looking for a new RP forum base so thought I'd create an account to see what you're all about.

I've been writing for longer than I would like to admit and forum RP'ing for about a decade so this won't quite be my first rodeo!

I look forward to getting to know some of you. :)

Hello Niceni.

Welcome to STC.

What are you favourite RP genres?

Come join us in the chat and say hello!

We have an account approval system here. You've done step one. Next step is to post around the forums. The community forums are the place to post to get account approval. The main lobby, creative forums and writer's circle are great places. Once the account is approved you can jump straight into roleplay. Looking forward to seeing you around.

:D

Cream

I actually don't really have a favourite, my active RPs usually include a weird mixture of Sci Fi, traditional and modern fantasy, realistic etc. So long as the story and setting are interesting, the genre is kind of irrelevant to me!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and get some posts on the go. :)

Welcome! I'm new too. However I have no experience in such things. Looking forward to fix that :)

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can start roleplaying you need to be approved first! The fastest way to become approved is by posting around the Main Lobby! After that you can join in the rodeo we call rp =P! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a pm or catch me online the chat!

That top RP list seems to bring in a lot of people. XD
So please down vote this site so we can all be introverts again.

Anyways, welcome to the site! One of the first things I like to do when there's new people is ask some ice breaker questions, so...

1. What is your favourite RP experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You said you looked forward to meeting some people... Did that include me? :(

Back