New User Hello~

Daisy

(Not a flower)
Hello!! I'm Daisy and I'm new to this website, though not new to roleplaying. I started maybe seven-ish years ago on some website my friend showed me; It was based on those warrior cat books that'd I'd never even actually read, oops. I've been floating on and off the tumblr roleplay community for awhile, as well as some other websites, but I'd thought I'd try this one out~

I've GM'd past roleplays so I'd love to eventually maybe bring one of my stories here later on! I love any roleplay dealing with supernatural aspects, action/adventure, struggle and survival, romance, dark dystopia, or fandom related stuff (I'm either constantly watching new animes or on netflix re-watching Stranger Things over and over again)

Anyways, I'm really excited to get to know you all and to hopefully roleplay with you in the future!!

Welcome Storyteller. Stranger Things was great. I am currently watching A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay here, and please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!

~M

Welcome to STC ;)
~Qane
Thank you!

Welcome Storyteller. Stranger Things was great. I am currently watching A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay here, and please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!

~M

I'm also watching that right now, so far it seems pretty good~ Thank you!!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. You might be interested in Ame Damnee if you're into the fantasy-based parts of super-natural though. Mouths "help" Definitely not being forced to advertise :D... He's watching owo

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. You might be interested in Ame Damnee if you're into the fantasy-based parts of super-natural though. Mouths "help" Definitely not being forced to advertise :D... He's watching owo
Haha, thanks! ^^ I'll be sure to check it out (and get you help on the sly)

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! I think I know what site your talking about on the warrior cats... I just can't remember the name D:! I loved the book series and I believed I tried to rp there but I did not like it on that site. I never had the chance to roleplay on tumblr but I did see people post a lot of stuff for rp's there! I am sure you will like being here with us! Our little site is very cosy and filled with amazing writers and fun people to rp with! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm! Looking forward to seeing you around =)!

Welcome to the site, Daisy.

I've seen that you've already been posting around the place, and I believe I saw you in chat! But still, welcome to STC!

*starts a party*

If you need any help from us, just holla. Look forward to seeing you around and maybe even being in an RP or 2 with you at some point :)

Welcome to the site!

Stranger things was so good.. also I love that you have a Hayao Miyazaki film as your display picture. :)

Back