Hello!

Ahrima

Collusive Dreamer
Hello there, my name is Ahrima and I found this site through trying to find roleplaying sites.
I like drawing, animation, video games, and music. That's really all I can think of saying.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.

Hey, Ahrima,

Welcome to STC. Hope you enjoy it here.

You say you like drawing, hopefully you can show us some of your work in our creative forum. I love seeing others art :3

Have you roleplayed a while, or just starting out? What kind of things do you like to write, a specific genre?

If you need any help, just holla.

Cream.

Hey, Ahrima,

Welcome to STC. Hope you enjoy it here.

You say you like drawing, hopefully you can show us some of your work in our creative forum. I love seeing others art :3

Have you roleplayed a while, or just starting out? What kind of things do you like to write, a specific genre?

If you need any help, just holla.

Cream.

Thank you for all the welcomes!

And as to answer your questions-- I've role-played before, although I haven't recently (I want to get back into it, hence why I am here :p). I like writing fantasy, horror, science fiction, and/or mythology-like stories.

Hello there, my name is Ahrima and I found this site through trying to find roleplaying sites.
I like drawing, animation, video games, and music. That's really all I can think of saying.
Welcome among us, you like video-games? hehe, i adore it personnally, wich console and wich games?

Welcome among us, you like video-games? hehe, i adore it personnally, wich console and wich games?
Thank you for the welcome!
I use the 3DS, Wii U (not a lot, though), and PC (well, I only have a iMac so it's not the best).
Some games I'm playing include Splatoon, Pokemon Sun, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Stardew Valley, DanganRonpa 2, and Team Fortress 2.

Back