New User Hello.

Cailin

Solivagant
My name is Cailin. It's pronounced like 'Colleen'.
I'm what you may call an "experienced" roleplayer, RPing on forums for about 5 years now. I enjoy long-term and immersive story lines, but I also write casually from time to time. I RP a lot of action and little romance, but I try to build meaningful friendships. I prefer humanoid characters and my favorite genres are fantasy, mystery, and classic adventure.

Besides writing, I read, exercise, and play music.
I'll read anything I can get my hands on, I run daily, and I'm a decent French horn player.
I'm very much interested in medicine and criminal justice, and I hope I can pursue a career in either or both of those fields. Most of my characters are doctors or cops.

I'm a serious person but I'm approachable. Don't hesitate to message me if you want to talk to me. Later.

Last edited:
welcome to the site
nice to see another music writer here
and hopefully we can roleplay together in the future. I usually like to play half breed characters that have elfvish in them somewhere.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future!

Maybe you can use your Medical abilities to augment yourself, and become a Super-Cop. :p
And you could focus your Augments on your Colon, so you would be known as "Dr. Colon".

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I tend to like asking newcomers some ice breaker questions, to get things flowing, so without further ado...

1. What's your most memorable RP experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You say you're a French Horn player. Do you mean the Instrument? Or do you mean you're a player, who hits on horny people, and happens to be French? ;)

Thanks guys!

hopefully we can roleplay together in the future. I usually like to play half breed characters that have elfvish in them somewhere.

I would love to do that sometime.

1. What's your most memorable RP experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You say you're a French Horn player. Do you mean the Instrument? Or do you mean you're a player, who hits on horny people, and happens to be French?

1. A few years ago, I participated in a roleplay that lasted about a year and a half. I really began developing my style then.
2. Dry ice? CO2 is a lovely compound.
3. Yes, the instrument.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I just love your avatar it is super cute! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me! I hope you will come to enjoy the site!

Back