New User Hello

That Poppy

Hi everyone, I'm here to Roleplay...also looking for approval ( am I good so far? )
I'm very sarcastic and I will treat anyone and everyone like I've known them forever, this shows that I can sometimes come as rude. I love tragedy and revenge...most of my characters will have these two aspects somehow someway embedded in them. Also twisted stories, I find them fascinating one of my favorite books is ' Lord of the flies ' written by Golding and Romeo and Juliet I actually don't love it for the romance but it was very ironic that and my parent's story of how they meet...the resemblance was uncanny ( Except the part where they die of course ) I remember her telling me that she went to a church nearby and asked Mary her statue that is to free her from the state she was in back than her country was at not war but imprisoned ( in a bad state ) her family were packed if you know what I mean so I don't understand why she wanted to leave other than to be with my dad who left to study. Anyway, she promised mary the statue that if she helped her get out of her country that she would name her first born daughter after her...so low and behold I came along " Hi I'm Mary! "

This whole time my mother was telling me this very tedious story I finally got to ask the question I have been meaning to ask since the moment she mentioned it, " Mom why did you enter a Christian church when your not even Christian? " anyway once my mom had me she became christian...how did I get here?

Hi there, Poppy. Welcome to STC, first and foremost. People seem to be a good enough sort around here. Thanks for sharing that story too, by the way. I wish my name was as interesting, but really I was just named after my father. What country did your family come from, if you don't mind the curiosity?

Oh, and just by the way... You kind of posted this in the wrong section. It should have went in the Introductions / Departure section.

Last edited:
I'm just bored.

Posted to the window I'm looking for unwanted souls in favor of the autumn.
Posted to the window I regret not having thought of it now you abandon me.
In favor of the autumn coming back this sweet melancholy.
One, two, three, four a little bit like we hum old melodies.
You, your tomboy look broke the monotony of my days and nights
One, two, three, four a little bit like we hum old melodies.
In favor of the autumn, you give back to my balcony the colors of this perfect Scopitone.
How could I be so stupid, I was warned. This is the naked truth.
In favor of the autumn, you give back to my balcony the colors of this perfect Scopitone.

No worries, I'll get it moved to the right place, also welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Back