New User Hello :)

Welcome to STC, Crazygirl! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask away. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You shouldn't be on a tablet, you should be using a tablet.
If you're on a tablet you'll break the screen!
Well... I guess you're called crazy girl for a reason. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site semi-new person! o/
If you don't mind I'm going to ask some ice breaker questions, to help get things flowing.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre (Or Genre in general if you don't know for RPs)?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Looks great what you posted here. Nice to see a new member and looking forward to seeing you around.

You shouldn't be on a tablet, you should be using a tablet.
If you're on a tablet you'll break the screen!
Well... I guess you're called crazy girl for a reason. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site semi-new person! o/
If you don't mind I'm going to ask some ice breaker questions, to help get things flowing.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre (Or Genre in general if you don't know for RPs)?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

1. I prefer fantasy to anything, since I can make my own fictional rules, as long as I stick to them
2. I am terrible at riddles, but can squeeze in a pun or two. So I'd have to look this up later
3. There's a spot below the stage of our school where they store chairs, and I got in trouble for hiding under there

Sorry if I took a while to reply, since it's a busy week, and I got school. So I'm usually on sometime between 3-4:30pm EST. Tomorrow I'll also be busy, and heading back home on Sunday, so I will be scarce this weekend, but will come back when I can.

1. I prefer fantasy to anything, since I can make my own fictional rules, as long as I stick to them
2. I am terrible at riddles, but can squeeze in a pun or two. So I'd have to look this up later
3. There's a spot below the stage of our school where they store chairs, and I got in trouble for hiding under there

Sorry if I took a while to reply, since it's a busy week, and I got school. So I'm usually on sometime between 3-4:30pm EST. Tomorrow I'll also be busy, and heading back home on Sunday, so I will be scarce this weekend, but will come back when I can.
I take some time to reply too (like now), it's fine. :p

1. Well Fantasy tends to be common on this site, you should be able to find RPs here easily. :)
2. Pun-ishing Puns are the most pun of all. :)
3. Like briefly hiding, or camping out hiding?

I take some time to reply too (like now), it's fine. :p

1. Well Fantasy tends to be common on this site, you should be able to find RPs here easily. :)
2. Pun-ishing Puns are the most pun of all. :)
3. Like briefly hiding, or camping out hiding?

Briefly hiding, it was for about 2-3 minutes

Back