New User Hello

lilly25432

The Moosome One
*Waves* Hi! I... I didn't realize there would be an introduction period. I don't really do hellos... I mostly just stick to PM roleplays and the occasional forum game. Kind of a lurker when it comes to forums.

But if I must, I must! I shall start by discussing how your little ghost emoji reminds me of Blue from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. :emoji_ghost: That's got nothing to do with introductions, you say? Why of course it does! The little emoji is saying hello!

Anyway, here are some random facts about me (don't worry, we'll get to the useful info later):

1. I'm random :emoji_upside_down:
2. I looooooooooove emojis. Love them
3. My favorite animal is the cow. I am practically obsessed with them (and proud)!:emoji_cow::emoji_cow2:
4. Flower wise, I enjoy the sunflower :emoji_sunflower:
5. :emoji_fork_knife_plate: Let's eat!

*munching on sweets* :emoji_cake: Alright, now I guess I should probably tell you a bit about me as a roleplayer.

I began roleplaying around 8-10 years ago thanks to a random person who was desperately searching for something to do. Before that point, I never even knew roleplaying existed. Strange to say, it never occurred to me people got together to write. I spent the majority of my time writing by myself, often coming up with ideas that needed to be expanded upon - but that I didn't necessarily like enough to turn into full-fleshed books. Roleplaying provided me with a way to expand my writing skills while I slowly worked my way through the few plot ideas I loved (You know how it is, staring at a page for 50+ hours typing a sentence and instantly backspacing :emoji_yum:). Fast forward to now, and roleplaying (and writing) have become a major part of my life.

Despite having spent so long role playing, you will find I am not a very picky person when it comes to partners. I'll write any length range, plot/pairing/wing-it, multi-rps, character sheets short/detailed/none, I'll even do forums sometimes if it's a 1x1 despite preferring PMs. My things? I like romance roleplays, or the occasional comedy. I'm open to being the female or the male, though I prefer female just cause. If you prefer MxM, I am also open to that. I have never done a FxF but if the plots good I might try and make a suitable character (though you may have to bare with me for a while). The one thing I will NOT do no matter how much you try to persuade me is smut. Just - no.

Like I said, I'm pretty open. If you have something that you think will be fun, I'll try it. Just don't get your hopes up if it's the complete opposite of my style (like a group historical roleplay, for example).

Feel free to ask any questions! I'll be here guarding the rest of the cake :emoji_frowning::emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_cake:

Hello there newcomer. I look forward to seeing your arpeez.

I am Pokc, he who is bad at names.

Thank you for the greeting, Pokc!

That reminds me. Just so everyone knows, call me whatever you like. You can refer to me as Bobblehead Queen for all I care, just so long as you let me know so I don't get confused. Personally, I think the weirder the better, so go nuts!

Oh - the one exception: I don't like slang terms such as hun, sweetie, darlin', etc. Makes me uncomfortable :emoji_confounded:

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

My fav animal is or rams. Who would win in a fight? A cow (the same size as a ram or vice versa) or a ram?

Nice to meet you Nox!

Let's see... Life is good. I'm currently in the midst of trying to sew my own prom dress. I'm a creative type (I mean, obviously xD) so making things, be it by writing, sewing, drawing, cooking, etc. is usually pretty enjoyable. Gotta love the end result!

If I had to pick a roleplay I like the most, it'd probably be a cheesy romance one. Not one that's so cheesy it's sickening, but you know, little hints here and there are always nice. Or or or this one time I roleplayed with a friend of mine and it was really serious through the majority of the roleplay, then suddenly we had ourselves barge in screaming about how we were the creators and everyone would do what we wanted no matter what. So we had our characters start making us food and treating us like royalty, and it just spun way out of control. That's fun too: utterly ridiculous roleplays that are still "kinda" have a plotline at points.

As far as music goes, I'm pretty all over the place. I can go from listening to Act Naturally (The Beatles - Classic) to Mr. Simple (Super Junior - Kpop) to If I Didn't Have You (Randy Travis - Country) in one listening. It takes a lot for me to dislike a song, honestly. I use music as a way to sort through things in my head, sometimes to write, and I tend to twist lyrics completely off whatever most people think they mean and use them for my own purposes. It could be the most hateful song ever and I'll find a way to think it's about peace and love. xD

Favorite's time! *pulls out random list and sets it on table*

Favorite
Band: Better than Ezra
Song: Absolutely Still
Movie: The Exam
Book: Love, Stargirl (So tough though ;-; )
Food: Mac and Sauce
Quote: "Moo" - A cow
Color: Yellow
Flavor of Ice Cream: Red Velvet
Dessert: Cheesecake! Or lava cake...
Candy Bar: Butterfinger Crisps
Seasoning: Garlic Powder
Soda: Coke

This site is actually set up very similarly to another one I've been on, so I think I'll get around okay. I'll make sure to let you know if something arises, though! I will say I already love this site - for its color scheme. So many sites are flashy and bright and this one's just kind of mellow. Very comforting.

Hmmm... Honestly? I'd have to go with a ram. Unless, that is, I get a chance to train the cow first! :emoji_cow::emoji_dagger:

Reactions: Nox
Nice to meet you Nox!

Let's see... Life is good. I'm currently in the midst of trying to sew my own prom dress. I'm a creative type (I mean, obviously xD) so making things, be it by writing, sewing, drawing, cooking, etc. is usually pretty enjoyable. Gotta love the end result!

If I had to pick a roleplay I like the most, it'd probably be a cheesy romance one. Not one that's so cheesy it's sickening, but you know, little hints here and there are always nice. Or or or this one time I roleplayed with a friend of mine and it was really serious through the majority of the roleplay, then suddenly we had ourselves barge in screaming about how we were the creators and everyone would do what we wanted no matter what. So we had our characters start making us food and treating us like royalty, and it just spun way out of control. That's fun too: utterly ridiculous roleplays that are still "kinda" have a plotline at points.

As far as music goes, I'm pretty all over the place. I can go from listening to Act Naturally (The Beatles - Classic) to Mr. Simple (Super Junior - Kpop) to If I Didn't Have You (Randy Travis - Country) in one listening. It takes a lot for me to dislike a song, honestly. I use music as a way to sort through things in my head, sometimes to write, and I tend to twist lyrics completely off whatever most people think they mean and use them for my own purposes. It could be the most hateful song ever and I'll find a way to think it's about peace and love. xD

Favorite's time! *pulls out random list and sets it on table*

Favorite
Band: Better than Ezra
Song: Absolutely Still
Movie: The Exam
Book: Love, Stargirl (So tough though ;-; )
Food: Mac and Sauce
Quote: "Moo" - A cow
Color: Yellow
Flavor of Ice Cream: Red Velvet
Dessert: Cheesecake! Or lava cake...
Candy Bar: Butterfinger Crisps
Seasoning: Garlic Powder
Soda: Coke

This site is actually set up very similarly to another one I've been on, so I think I'll get around okay. I'll make sure to let you know if something arises, though! I will say I already love this site - for its color scheme. So many sites are flashy and bright and this one's just kind of mellow. Very comforting.

Hmmm... Honestly? I'd have to go with a ram. Unless, that is, I get a chance to train the cow first! :emoji_cow::emoji_dagger:

We gotta do an romance rp once. I've never tried that tbh

Back