New User Hello!

Hi, my name is Akari Asuki / AkariTheBananaLord or just call me Akari or Akkie I'm not that bothered what you call me by but I'm new to the forum!
I write my own stories in my spare time and even draw and animate as you can see from below.
squadron_49_by_akariasuki-dbalcno.png

I'm working on a series called Sword Dance at the moment which I've worked on for three years.
introduction_by_akariasuki-dbb5tv3.png

Proof that the first image is made by me, as you could probably see that my signature is on both although on the first one it is little less obvious as it actually ties in with the actual image itself. My style itself isn't consistent and I personally suck at drawing hands. I didn't really want to spend time much on that sketch anyway.

How did I find you guys?: Well I was bored so I decided to look up roleplaying forums and this was the first one that caught my interest.

I hope that this is a great and welcoming place to roleplay because it seems like it is from what I have seen.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Have to say your artwork is very nice. :) If you haven't found it yet, we do have a creative works section in the forums for sharing artwork and creative writing of you get the mind to share more if your stuff.

And we definitely do try to maintain a very welcoming environment here, so you should have no worries about that. If you need help finding anything just let us know!

Would you mind drawing something for me, I'm making an edgy Supers RP, and my characters a demon cowboy, named The Judge.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around and maybe roleplay with you! :p Nice art by the way owo

Well I have to hand it to you, you draw pretty well. :p

How about I draw up three questions for you to answer?
Cause Ice Breakers are fun!

1. What is your favourite genre of RP?
2. If hands are one thing you're not good at drawing, what is one thing that you are good at drawing? As in, more good at it than most things?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

Well I have to hand it to you, you draw pretty well. :p

How about I draw up three questions for you to answer?
Cause Ice Breakers are fun!

1. What is your favourite genre of RP?
2. If hands are one thing you're not good at drawing, what is one thing that you are good at drawing? As in, more good at it than most things?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

I thought I replied to this so sorry for the extremely late reply.

But the answers to your questions:

1) I really don't have a preference but I guess fantasy is cool.
2) I'm pretty good at shading and feral characters. To be honest I don't stick to one kind of drawing, I rather do a variety of things so I have the ability to draw what ever I want.
3) Ummmmm an ovan? Idk.

Back