New User Hello!

Dreamweaver

I'm new here (obviously), and basically I was looking for a new, active place to RP, and this seemed like a pretty fun site! Erm... I like reading (a lot), mostly young adult fantasy and manga, and do write my own stories (but have yet to complete any of them). Other than that, I've started trying out basic website programming, computer programming in general, and hope to move on to animation sometime soon.

So yeah, I'm excited to meet all of you! I suck at introductions...

Hello, and welcome to the site. I'm Pumpkin and so far, I've contributed nothing of value to this site!

Imma just slash this Welcome there are a few short story writers here.

I'm sure you've done something, Pumpkin! :p

Cool! That's probably where I'll spend a lot of my time, in the writing forums, when I'm not roleplaying...

Oh yeah, and I also like doing photography, though I don't yet have an official blog or anything. My avatar pic is one of my photos, actually (with vignetting and some other enhancements added).

Yeah, I was pretty lucky to get it just as the bird was ready to fly off. Part of the reason why I often just hold down the button and take a series of photos in a row when shooting animals, to hopefully get some optimal photos before the critter moves.

Back