New User Hello!

Ailis

resident chicken nugget
Hi everyone!

I'm really not too sure how to introduce myself, I haven't had to write an introduction in a very long time. I also currently have fake nails on and I didn't realize how hard it would be to type with them.

I was previously on another role-playing website for several years, but eventually the activity on that website died down, and once it did I lost interest in writing. However, today I read something that has once again sparked my interest in creating characters and stories and so I went on a search to find an active website. On that search I came upon this website and decided that it would be worth creating an account, so here I am hoping to re-immerse myself back into the world of role-playing and the wonderful community that comes with it.

My interests include the Magical World of Harry Potter (I would most certainly enjoy joining/creating an Ilvermorny themed role-play), adventures (both in story and in the outside world), romance, stupidly funny movies, indie films and music. I also happen to have an incredibly open mind, so I'd be willing to write about pretty much anything.

At this point I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, whether you read the first line and just skipped to the end or read the whole thing, and I look forward to writing with you all :)

Welcome to STC! It's always nice to get another start in creative writing after some down time. I also joined this site after having been out of roleplaying for a while, and I feel you'll definitely find that spark again here. Let me know if you have any questions about the site or anything at all!

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay! I enjoy a lot of the same stuff you do, so hopefully we can get along. I'm hoping to create a RP of my own pretty soon after I finish up a few final touches

Back