New User Hello~

Hello, my name is Kat. : 3

This is the first time I have been to a website dedicated to rping but I have been rping for about 5 or 6 years. I prefer to use original characters but I am not picky with who other people choose. I will probably use my favorite character for most though. I have my own setting for him but I can also toss him into any new settings too.

Leevi is a 24 year old male, he is very loving, loyal, and empathetic but he can also be stubborn, ignorant, and hot-headed. He has trouble with alcohol and his insecurities can make him look petty at times. His face claim is Hiroshi Nakano from Gravitation which I am using in my avatar. He will probably be the muse I use the most.

As for me I am very awkward and shy. This is new for me so I am nervous but I will give it a try. x 3

Hi, welcome to STC! If the forum roleplaying experience is particularly new to you, feel free to ask any questions you may have! STC is also my first roleplaying forum, and I think you'll learn a lot about RP here. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to STC we have quite a few here that enjoy the anime type stuff. Great to see another new player and I hope to see you around.

Welcome to the site! (STC for abbrev.) Hope to see ye around and all, cheers! :p

Back