New User Hello!!

I guess I introduce myself here, huh? Well then...

I'm just a guy with an overactive imagination and a knack for storytelling. I love all kinds of genres, including sci-fi, fantasy, romance, horror, and more! As for what I like to roleplay about, it's usually something related to video games or TV shows. It doesn't matter if I take the role of an existing character or make my own, I always have fun doing it!

While I may come off as overly friendly, that's mostly because most people I roleplay with on Instagram (Genius choice, I know) tend to simply stop roleplaying with me after a while, so I try to be as friendly as I can to keep that from happening. If you're roleplaying with me and want to stop, trust me. I'll understand. Just...Tell me before you leave.:emoji_sweat_smile:

One more thing: I am perfectly comfortable with mature themes, but notify me if you want to have them in a roleplay and I'll do the same. Also, please specify what mature themes you would like because things like gore are not really my thing, while other themes are perfectly fine to me.

Hello and welcome! There's nothing wrong with being friendly and I hope you feel welcomed in the community. I am new here myself but from what I've seen this place looks pretty nice. I have also had trouble with people bailing on me.

Hello and welcome! There's nothing wrong with being friendly and I hope you feel welcomed in the community. I am new here myself but from what I've seen this place looks pretty nice. I have also had trouble with people bailing on me.
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sorry people bail on you too, but at the same time it's nice to know I'm not alone on that front.

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! I actually have an RP about to get started soon if you'd like to join after you get approved. It's called Legend of the Blade.

Back