New User Hello.

Mistress_Meloncholy

Lady of the Night
Just thought I'd post a bit here. It's been a while since I was last involved with a writing community, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I write in several different styles and genres, so check my stuff and maybe we'll find something similar to work off of. I'm a pretty friendly person in general, but I tend to lurk. Just shoot me a message or whatever.

M.M.

Thanks! I'm a pretty chill person, so I don't imagine there will be any problem. I find myself able to enjoy almost any genre, and I often make an effort to write outside of my comfort zone. That being said, I have the most experience with Romance and Fantasy, but I have several stories that I'm hoping to find partners for, including a Sci-Fi, a Historical Fiction, and (if I'm feeling frisky) a DnD campaign that I've noticed there are options for. When it comes to RPs here, is it a buyer's market? I know that there are many sites like this one that have a lot of members, but many are inactive so active threads are uncommon.

Thanks. This site is similar to other's I've been on as far as content and formatting, so I'm not as new as some. I'm working on my bulletin page, but it's usually a long info dump, because I fill it with like my writing style and multiple scenarios. In the meantime, I've been lurking lol

Back