New User Hello

Yukio

I am new to this site but more importantly I am new to role play. I found this site by looking up top role play sites on google and this was number one on the list I found. I am a vary positive person but I am pretty shy.

Welcome to STC Yukio!

Gotta say I like your Avatar!

Questions
What are some of your favorite rp genres?

Do you have a preference to 1x1 or group rps?

What's your favorite show?

Also if you have any questions about the site or anything feel free to leave them below!

Oh hi. I wasn't expecting a reply on this. My favorite rp genre would have to either be fantasy or sci-fi. I prefer group rps as I prefer to be social and my favorite show is an anime called recovery of an mmo junkie. Also, thank you for the compliment on my avatar it is from an anime called assassination classroom. as I said I am very new to role play and to this site so if you have any information that would help me that would be highly appreciated.

One huge question I have is how do I start a role play and how do I make a character for role playing.

Sure thing! I'm actually a big fan of Assassination Classroom!

Once your account becomes approved you will have access to our roleplaying forums. The best place to start is our Bulletin Board -> https://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/
If you are looking to join you will find advertised roleplays there and if you are looking to create a roleplay you can post a thread there to recruit players for your idea.

Our comprehensive website guide will has a more in-depth explanation on how to create a roleplay as well. --> https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13804

As for character creation, it varies by roleplay some are more open-ended on what they are looking for, whereas others may require a specific format of character sheet that will be listed in the ooc section or the recruitment thread. Additionally, if you have a set of existing characters you already have a character sheet made that you would like to set up in a forum we have a character depository where you can make a thread to display those.

If you are new to roleplaying and looking for assistance with getting started on creating a character feel free to swing by the Writers Circle and post a thread about character creation! Our users and wardens are all very helpful!

Back