New User Hello~

Elysian Kalon

Clumsy Little Potato
Hello! I suppose I need to introduce myself. My name is Larkin, and I have absolutely no clue what I am doing. I like to roleplay, however; I struggle with anxiety so I never join in for fear of being looked down upon. I kinda meander and do whatever. I love to draw and write both poetry and stories. My stuff is never traditional and my poetry tends to be very dark. Anywho, uh, yeah! That's me!

Hello! I suppose I need to introduce myself. My name is Larkin, and I have absolutely no clue what I am doing. I like to roleplay, however; I struggle with anxiety so I never join in for fear of being looked down upon. I kinda meander and do whatever. I love to draw and write both poetry and stories. My stuff is never traditional and my poetry tends to be very dark. Anywho, uh, yeah! That's me!
Hi I am also new so it’s nice to meet ya

Oh yay another poet! :D I also write poetry on occasion. Do you write freeform or any other styles of poetry? I've tried my hand at other forms but freeform is where I shine the most :3

Oh yay another poet! :D I also write poetry on occasion. Do you write freeform or any other styles of poetry? I've tried my hand at other forms but freeform is where I shine the most :3

Free form typically. I posted one on another thread called Mirror, Mirror if you wanna read it!

Back