New User Hello!

Hello, my name is Jace and I like noodles.
I'm from Australia and I like to write short stories - mostly revolving around sci-fi, fantasy, romance and action.
I don't know what else to say, I'm a very quiet person...

Welcome Jace!

Happy to have you here at Storyteller's Circle. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D

I'm Cream, resident artist, warden, roleplayer and overall helper. Let me know if you need anything (or the other staff members/users) and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help!

Why not some ice breakers! :D

1. If someone wanted to make a romance novel in Australlia that involved food. How good a name would "A Golden Gaytime" be?
2. What is to hot it's cool, and so cool it's hot?
3. Pasta Noodles, or Ramen Noodles?

Why not some ice breakers! :D

1. If someone wanted to make a romance novel in Australlia that involved food. How good a name would "A Golden Gaytime" be?
2. What is to hot it's cool, and so cool it's hot?
3. Pasta Noodles, or Ramen Noodles?

1. I've never actually eaten a Golden Gaytime yet :D But a novel by that name would be classy
2. I don't know what you mean... But if you touch hot sand it can be cold; and cold ice burn so yeah...
3. Ramen noodles ftw

Noooodles!! Fun to say. I like it!

Oh, and welcome. ;P
Welcome Jace!

Happy to have you here at Storyteller's Circle. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D

I'm Cream, resident artist, warden, roleplayer and overall helper. Let me know if you need anything (or the other staff members/users) and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help!
Welcome to the circle, Jace!
Thank you, all <3
Noodles is fun to say... And eat :D

Back