New User Hello

pumpkin spice

Good Afternoon to all,

I hope this finds everyone on this websites page well. I simply wish to join to be a "observar" and witness Craftily; carefully; and very skillful writing unfold. If allowed at some level or measure part take of this wonderful, delightful festive act of song and dance, paint to a canvas! Actifying one's self awareness to unleash bountiful creative and interesting ideas turned into reality via a few key strokes and deep thought. Captured to come alive in a blink of a eye.

Beauty * { Can be defined as } *

noun, plural beau·ties.
The quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest). a beautiful person, especially a woman. a beautiful thing, as a work of art or a building.

*So My question is this can beauty be defined as idea of construct for which all writers reach towards?*

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your very dear time.

"Trying to define yourself is the same as biting ones own teeth" ~ "Alan watts"

Last edited:
Greetings, glad to see that you made it to STC. What kind of writing do you like to do? Have you read the approval guide? Do you have any questions? I have a lot of questions. Lol

Greetings, glad to see that you made it to STC. What kind of writing do you like to do? Have you read the approval guide? Do you have any questions? I have a lot of questions. Lol

@Silence Yes captain . Sir I do any and all kinds of writing I enjoy prey stories such as hunting down rebels in a broken syfy based world set in the late years of human life span.I always tend towards the darker more ill side of things however I never cross the line. Just dance a lot around it. Like a fresh warm wave washing in on a cool beach night, in a back land of florida off a remote beach coast.

Last edited:
Welcome to STC Pumpkin Spice!

What's your favorite rp genre?

Hmm.... it's hard to say...

"Try to keep your mind open to possibilities and your mouth closed on matters that you don't know about. Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers.'"
~ Amy Poehler

Then again, I always have had a weak spot for fantasy.

Back