New User Hello

Draco Red2

God of Evil
Hello I’m Draco Red2 or just Draco for short. In case you’re wondering about the 2 in my name. It’s because I have been on this site before, but I ready to join again for the greater good.

Hello again Draco. If you are already a member, or have been in the past I think you know the drill for the approval process. I am curious for the reason of a second account. Did you forget the password to the first one?

Hello again Draco. If you are already a member, or have been in the past I think you know the drill for the approval process. I am curious for the reason of a second account. Did you forget the password to the first one?
Yes, I did. It’s been a long time since I been here so I trying to remember.

There is a place for password reset. That is if you didn't forget how to log into the e-mail used to create the account.

Sorry for the very late response on this busy busy holiday weekend!

Generally, you shouldn't need to complete the approval process if this is an alternate account, however, I'm unsure if that is the case if you're unable to reset your password to your previous account. I went ahead and pmed the admin team for you so someone should be getting back to you soon!

Welcome back!

Sorry for the very late response on this busy busy holiday weekend!

Generally, you shouldn't need to complete the approval process if this is an alternate account, however, I'm unsure if that is the case if you're unable to reset your password to your previous account. I went ahead and pmed the admin team for you so someone should be getting back to you soon!

Welcome back!
Thank you, it’s good to be back.

Back