New User Hello!

lonicera

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, and relatively new to role playing. I am looking forwards to this new experience, and hope to meet new friends. A couple of things you should know about me is that I am very shy, I love to read, and the only role play experience is from role play games when I was younger. Please be patient with me, I am still learning! I am a fan of fantasy, and fiction, so I guess that would be my role play preference.

Hello there! I hope you will enjoy your time here. Chat room may be somewhat dead nowadays, but don't shy away from it if you see people there. Just post up an rp ad in the bulletin board some day and you'll get a couple of people who are interested. Also, don't feel bad about ghosting others or getting ghosted yourself - it is normal in rp communities that it happens.

Besides fantasy what other genres catch your interest? Sci-fi, exploration, adventure, mystery, erotica, action or something else that I am unable to think up here, even?

Welcome to STC! The best thing about the internet is it's easy to be shy and still make friends. Also, piggybacking off of Enki there; sometimes there are people in the chat room, it's just not showing them so if you feel like chatting but it doesn't look like anyone is around, go ahead and say hi anyway.

Fantasy is a popular category and STC is a friendly place, so plenty of people will have patience with someone still learning. There are lots of boards to that are dedicated to giving RP and writing advice. Anywho, welcome and I'm glad to meet you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello! I am happy to see some other newbies on this site! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back