New User Hello!

TwintailTaishi

Hello!
My name is Leon, and I am new to the site.
I'm a fan of Touken Ranbu and Hetalia (basically anything tied with history.)
I hope to get along with everyone here!

Welcome to the Circle!

Glad to have you here, TwintailTaishi. I'm Lobos, one of your friendly neighborhood Global Moderators, the Battle Arena Moderator, and one of the GMs of the Epic Roleplay 'Chronicles of the Omniverse'. If you need any assistance, either I or one of my fellow Staff members would be more than happy to oblige you, and we can be reached either through your introduction thread here, our site chat, accessible through the top toolbar, or through a direct PM, which is accessed by selecting 'Start a Conversation' on one of our profiles.

Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Lobos

PS: Apologies if the greeting is a bit informal, I'm really terrible at it. ;)

Welcome to the Circle!

Glad to have you here, TwintailTaishi. I'm Lobos, one of your friendly neighborhood Global Moderators, the Battle Arena Moderator, and one of the GMs of the Epic Roleplay 'Chronicles of the Omniverse'. If you need any assistance, either I or one of my fellow Staff members would be more than happy to oblige you, and we can be reached either through your introduction thread here, our site chat, accessible through the top toolbar, or through a direct PM, which is accessed by selecting 'Start a Conversation' on one of our profiles.

Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Lobos

PS: Apologies if the greeting is a bit informal, I'm really terrible at it. ;)
No worries! Thank you so much for the greeting!

Um... *Looks at notes*

Greetings... Human!
We come from the Planet... Pluto!

*Get's shot by Neil deGrasse Tyson*

We come in pieces... Peace! We come in peace!
Please take us to your leaders!

Oh Shit! Wrong Greeting!

*Scrambles for different notes*
*Trips*
*Falls*

Well, welcome to the site. XD
Have you been to a forum RP site before, or would you like some help in understanding the ropes?

Back