New User Hello. ~

Nyx

A Wondering Soul
Well hi everyone! Obviously, I'm new to the site. I'm not new to roleplaying, I've only ever roleplayed on one site, so I thought I would try a new one. It kind of sucks that I don't have a computer though... so it makes navigating on here a little tedious since I'm using mobile. Buuuuuut, I'll get use to it. I hope you guys are cool, lol. Anyways, you can just call me Nyx. :D

Hello Hello. Welcome.

Back when I started roleplaying I only used a T9 phone. For years. Though I still think that would be easier than using a touchscreen phone.

So what sort of RP are you into?

Reactions: Nyx
With my other RPing site, I only ever used mobile, so I'm kind of use to it. It's just tedious to get use to a new site, lol.

I'm mostly into fantasy type RPs, but I'll go for any genre if it sounds intriguing. ~

Yo. Fantasy is my jam. I've never really been good at any other type of RP. Mostly because they bore me.

Your grammar is pretty sweet for a mobile device. That's an accomplishment to be proud of. lol.

I'm on a keyboard and I can barely be bothered to stretch out my pinky for a apostrophe. And don't get me started on those exclamation points. Two fingers for one symbol? What kind of sick world do we live in.

I'm lazy.:(

How long did you roleplay at the old site?

Lmaoo!!

The other site I've been RPing on for about four years. I still go on it, but I took a break from the RP world, 'cause of personal issues. I figured I'd try to get back into it on a new site.

Oooh. What was the site? Maybe you should tell me in PM because I'm not sure if we can post sites here.

This seems like a cool site. I haven't actually done much roleplay here yet, but there sure are a lot of roleplayers. LoL. That's always a good sign.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

And don't worry about needing to slide into PMs to talk about other places you've been. We're not one of those sites that bites peoples heads off if they breathe a word about another roleplay site! Promise :) Besides, if people didn't like our place enough to stay, they can find a whole lineup of other places with a few words typed into google easily enough. Someone mentioning another site they used to use isn't going to send people running! In general we prefer to keep a pretty open and friendly atmosphere here to entice people to stay rather than being all 'shh. No other RP sites exist'.

We just draw the line on using Storyteller's Circle to directly advertise for roleplays hosted on other sites (which is a world of difference between mentioning a place in casual conversation, which is more than fine!)

Back