New User Hello!

Agape

Hello everyone! I go by Agape (I spelled it wrong in my user oops) or Eros. I am genderfluid and have been roleplaying for 10+ years. I was actually introduced to it by my mother when I was a kid. I am great at both short-term roleplay and long-term roleplay and prefer writing long paragraph-style roleplay with a lot of planning. I am better at Romance/Fantasy type. Since I am genderfluid, I am great at FxM or MxF or MxM or even FxF. I have a better experience with MxF or FxM or MxM. I am willing to try FxF if you would like. I am good at mythology and high school roleplay as well. If you have any questions about me or what roleplay I do, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello there Agape! It's a bit late for me for a lengthy response, but some of our awesome users will be by to give you a more throughout welcome as they wake up to be sure. But while I was still around, I wanted to ask, do you want your username name to be "Agape" rather than "apage"? I can edit for you if you'd like.

Welcome to STC ^^ Do let us know if you have any questions, as to the typo in your username an admin may be able to h- He got to it as I was typing. I'm leaving this in.

There's a lot of room for the RPs your interested in, do say hello in our chat forums and games and you can get to know a few who may be interested in joining in. It seems like you enjoy a lot of 1x1 RPs, how do you feel about group forums?

I would like a username change if you can! Can it be changed to Agape when you have time!

Also! Group forums are great! I haven't done forum style roleplay more like other sites and apps but I am good at multi-person roleplays.

Hiya! Again, if you have any questions you can ask us XD
It's awesome to see someone who does all sorts of parings in a roleplay! I love school life, fantasy and romance stuff so I would love to roleplay with you if you wanted to ^-^

Welcome to STC Eros!!
I am loving the profile picture!! I've watched the entire show (might I say I'm obsessed!)
I love romance and fantasy is Awesome! So if you ever find yourself wanting to roleplay let me know!!

Back