New User Hello!

Shawdios

its pronounced SHAWDIOS
Hi I'm Rebecca I'm 16 and I love sci-do and fantasy roleplays
I have three characters who's backstories change to fit the role play they are in but their personalities stay the same
Name: Kiryl
Personality: careful, calculating, kind
Extra: has feeling for alena but he doesn't have the guts to tell her
Full Name: alena tsarevna
Personality: tomboy, bold, thrill seeker, speaks what she means
Extra: alena is obvious to the way Kiryl feels even when he trys to drop hints
Name: Magolor
Personality: cold, snaps at people, little depressed at times, curious, aware of the fact he's a fictional character
Extra: he talks to his living spaceship causing people to think he is crazy, I mainly use magolor for sci-fi roleplays
Any way back to me
I started role-playing when I was 12
My favorite fandoms are dragon quest, Kirby, fnaf and bnha

Well hello there. Any cheetos in the alley where you live? I might stop by to dig them out of the trash if you don't mind. On another note, I may as well introduce myself. I'm the local nuisance, but because I'm cute they've made me a Mentor. So, I've wandered through all the alleys, eaten the trash, but my hands are clean. Teeth are sharp, but I don't usually bite if you don't get too close. Anyway, as a raccoon I thought it was my duty to stop by and see who was new. Hopefully not another trash eater. I kinda like having all the dumpsters to myself.

Be sure to check out the Approval Guide if you haven't already. It's a great way to get familiar with the site. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll probably be near. More than likely digging through the trash can out back. You had a lovely introduction and I know a little bit about you and now you know a little bit about me.

Well hello there. Any cheetos in the alley where you live? I might stop by to dig them out of the trash if you don't mind. On another note, I may as well introduce myself. I'm the local nuisance, but because I'm cute they've made me a Mentor. So, I've wandered through all the alleys, eaten the trash, but my hands are clean. Teeth are sharp, but I don't usually bite if you don't get too close. Anyway, as a raccoon I thought it was my duty to stop by and see who was new. Hopefully not another trash eater. I kinda like having all the dumpsters to myself.

Be sure to check out the Approval Guide if you haven't already. It's a great way to get familiar with the site. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll probably be near. More than likely digging through the trash can out back. You had a lovely introduction and I know a little bit about you and now you know a little bit about me.
Nice to meet you! And yes I may have some cheetos buried deep in my snack cabinet

Rubs hands/paws together Oooh, I'll be right over. You can ask anything you like and I'll answer between mouths full of cheetos. Hope you don't mind that I chow.

What has attracted you to writing sci-fi?

I have heard of Enders Game and I must admit that I have not read it. Now the most random question I can think of for the day before I leave you alone. takes bag of cheetos and begins munching If you were going to be a color, what color would you be and why? What does that color mean to you and what do you think it would mean to others?

Green is the color of plants and trees. Since I love the forest I think I'd be green. Green means goodness and life to me. To others i think it means plants and vegetables.

Back