New User Hello!

oompadearest

Hi! My username is oompadearest, but I go by Oompa or Nori! You can use whichever you prefer.

About Me

I am a fifteen year old girl living in the America/Chicago time zone. I have been roleplaying online for about four years, where I started with a Warriors Chatzy group and rapidly gained experience and literacy. I have been writing for as long as I can remember! I like just about every genre, but I much prefer slice-of-life, realistic roleplay. I have lots of characters that I love very much; one for every roleplay, I suspect. ^^;

I can usually stretch out a post as far as my partner does, if time isn't an issue. If I'm trying to respond quickly, I can do one or two paragraphs before I'm out of fluff. I have roleplayed on Discord for about two years, and this would be one of my first ever forum roleplays, so I hope I can be active and post often.

That's all, folks! :emoji_heart:

Hello Oompa, welcome to the site!
If you're familiar with discord, feel free to join the Storyteller's Circle discord at your leisure, it may make finding an RP on the site much easier.

Man, it was so long ago that I don't properly remember, but I think you need to get cleared via activity on certain topics on this site before you can really get into RPs or the discord - to keep out spammers and the like

Back