New User Hello!

Spider Gang

Hi, I'm new to this site but definitely not roleplaying. My writing skills aren't the greatest but they aren't the worst either. I really like playing romance roleplays, especially if it'd fandom related but I also like realistic and a lot of other categories. I love how this site is really organized and it isn't hard to find anything unlike my original roleplay website. But for anyone reading, I love anime/manga, volleyball, and I'm in love when it comes to horror. I've always loved horror whether it was writing, watching, or drawing it. Anyways, that's all I have to say! Thanks for reading!

I enjoy romance in most of my roleplay as well. I haven't done many fandom storylines, but I would love to see if we could come up with it if we decided to start something up. The only fandom I have really directly done a roleplay in is Resident Evil (the games) and I based a rp off of Charmed (the older version of the show), but that's about it even though I am a part of many more fandoms. I also am a HUGE horror fan!! Welcome to STC <3

Back