New User Hello!

Charmera

Hey, I’m Charmera

I’m reasonably experienced in rp, as I have several years experience in NationStates under an account of the same name (Feel free to search me up if you wish). I’m still posting around there, though I thought I could check out a new forum too, what with my workload decreasing a bit.

I kinda gravitated to this forum after reading about you guys on a top 100 rp site list. I liked the sound of a friendly rp site which isn’t necessarily restricted to a single fandom or universe.

As for what types of rps I like: I tend to prefer rps with some supernatural or sci fi element, though I am comfortable playing a normal person. I like both Nation/faction rps and character rps. So really, I’m pretty flexible when it comes to what rp I’d like to partake in.

Hey there and welcome! :)

Apologies for not replying to this sooner. Been a crazy week at work and haven't had much free time. That said... friendly we definitely have in droves, and we have a growing variety of roleplays opening up day by day. We don't have much on the NRP front, but I do know one user @Kadaeux has plans for an NRP epic roleplay at some point.

We have plenty of supernatural options, and a growing handful of sci-fi stories (including @Jag 's new Somnium Aeternum roleplay that's still taking new players).

I would definitely recommend you touch base with either of those two users, and to peruse the bulletin board at your leisure. You won't be able to post into the bulletin board until your account is approved, but it'll give you an idea of what roleplays we're offering.

In the meanwhile welcome once more and if you need help with anything, just ask. There's never a shortage of people willing to lend a hand.

Indeed. I am in ze middle of working on the mechanical elements of Stellar Empires. A planned Epic Scifi NRP ;)

Back