Hello!

Avaria

I know this is kind of cliche, but I'm new and wanted to say hello! I'm not new to the world of roleplay! I don't know how many years I've been doing it for quite a few years. I think I'm going on year 7. Oh well! Hahaha! Anyways! I love to roleplay and I love romance, comedy, drama, and adventure! I really love medieval times but I work in pretty much anything! I don't do well with magic, but I won't stop you from using it! Please! Let's get something started!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

If you're looking for a low magic medieval roleplay, I might recommend you check out Equinox. I believe they're still taking players, but you'll want to talk to @Knosis to be sure. If they're full up, we can no doubt find you some other stuff that suits your interests.

In the meanwhile if you need assistance with anything, let me know. We're pretty invested into helping our new people get settled in :)

Hey! Welcome to the Circle! :)

We're not full in Equinox, I've got a few people started in a week or so ago. If you're interested, I can help you with questions and such :)

Back