New User Helloo

So hey there,call me Ina!

I have made this account for about a month now, I think but I wasn't really active here. But now I am trying my best to be active and all that but I still need to learn how to do this and that.
Anyways! I like pouring alot of sad emotions in roleplays, I dunno why but I like drama. Also,English is not my first language. So I am really sorry if my grammar sucks.

Hello, 1Katsudon1! Welcome to the Circle, we're happy to have you! :3

We're so glad you're trying to be more active! If you need help with anything specific like finding a roleplay, learning how to navigate the site, or even getting your own RP set up, please let me know! Everyone here is happy to help get you situated.

And don't worry! We have several members who also do not have English as their first language, so grammatical mistakes are no big deal. I still make tons of mistakes and I'm a native speaker!

Welcome again and have fun roleplaying!

Hello, 1Katsudon1! Welcome to the Circle, we're happy to have you! :3

We're so glad you're trying to be more active! If you need help with anything specific like finding a roleplay, learning how to navigate the site, or even getting your own RP set up, please let me know! Everyone here is happy to help get you situated.

And don't worry! We have several members who also do not have English as their first language, so grammatical mistakes are no big deal. I still make tons of mistakes and I'm a native speaker!

Welcome again and have fun roleplaying!

Thank you and I have one question, I have trouble posting something on my account. I posted something once a month ago I think but I forgot how to post things on my account. I even asked my friend and she told me there should be something to write on on my account but there is nothing. I also looked through the website guide but couldn't find anything. Maybe I missed something, but I just wanted to ask if it's because I'm an unapproved account

Thank you and I have one question, I have trouble posting something on my account. I posted something once a month ago I think but I forgot how to post things on my account. I even asked my friend and she told me there should be something to write on on my account but there is nothing. I also looked through the website guide but couldn't find anything. Maybe I missed something, but I just wanted to ask if it's because I'm an unapproved account

It is indeed because you're on an unapproved account. I apologize, the section on account approval of the guide should have listed profile messages being restricted alongside the other forms of messaging, but I see there was an oversight on our part. We'll update that shortly.

Once your account is approved, all features and forums will be available to you.

Back