Helloo

Ridley

Hello everyone! I'm Ridley and I'm a little new to this roleplaying thing. I've been involved in a lot of amateur Rps on smaller chat sites, and I've played Dungeons and Dragons, but that's about all the Rp experience I've had. I like fantasy and alternate universe and sometimes post-apocalyptic, but I haven't gotten a chance to try the last one out. I creatively write with a passion and hope to make it into a career someday. Besides just loving Rp, I also want to work on my character development skills, which aren't as perfect as I would need them to be to pursue a career in writing. So, I'm pretty excited for this whole thing, and can't wait to get started! :)

Hey Ridley,

Cream here. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Seems like you have a good idea of the areas you want to focus on and we have some similar interests. I'm big on post apocalyptic. I have an epic Roleplay set up in a post apocalyptic environment if you want to take a browse, called Adenovirus 423. It hasn't started yet and I'm hoping to work more on it this weekend. :)

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to writing with you. If you need any help, let us know!

Cream!

Yeah, I'd love to join that one! I read the intro to it, and it sounded right up my alley. I used to write post-apocalyptic, so I have a little experience there. I'll check it out!

Back